No announcement yet.

Lowest Starion... ... in the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lothe photos are mint in the sense of location and picture, but the HDR use is way to much.

even so, it does not really detract from the awesomness of the car, seriously, the car is amazing!

Comment

Black Starion's are ugly.
      -Dale: '88 Conquest TSi

Comment

Sweet ride Bro. I nearly bought a Starion over here in the UK before i got the Mini. It was mint in Red only £1900 too.

Im with the other lads tho the effects detract from your ride bro.

loving the Do It Yourself aspect of your car. all in all total win
        sigpic

Comment

ive seen a bunch lower than this.. love that u slammed it tho, but cant say its the lowest in the WORLD. theres always a lower, faster car. it sucks. i cant say i have the lowest 510 in the world cause i dont, ive personally seen lower ones. just not with a ka=] with ITB's???
          sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1378227303

Comment

Awesome Starion...needs some TE37V action!
            http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

oregon represent. love it. clean,low and agressive. keep up the good work

Comment

damn

great look for that starion
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Those flares are so nice!

Love this car!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sixty-nine-dime View Post
                    ive seen a bunch lower than this.. love that u slammed it tho, but cant say its the lowest in the WORLD. theres always a lower, faster car. it sucks. i cant say i have the lowest 510 in the world cause i dont, ive personally seen lower ones. just not with a ka=] with ITB's???
                    Well, it was sarcasm mostly. But, the starion community is tight knit and we know most all the starions out on the road. On those bunch "lower" ones that you've seen, get a real measurement of lowness:, the frame rails. It's not a contest for me, but there was a thread comparing frame rail clearance... and guess what, haha.

Anyway, I also know this because I'm the first to complete the modifications needed to drive this low daily. You can't even get this low on just a set of coils. The modifications needed are more than just suspension. I posted up how to's(step by step with pictures) and any and all information I had for others to see. Yet, it's been over a year and there have been many claims, and many fakes (LOL), but no one yet has been able to step up to the plate. Some are really close though, and I hope they can finish their projects because it's lonely at the bottom... LOL, kidding.

Again, I may sound cocky with all this, but I'm really not. I'm not a showoff at all in the real world, and I don't do things to get compliments. I really love my car is all, and I guess that shows the most.

FYI, there were only slightly over 74,000 shipped to the US from 1983 to 1989. An average of 10,000 per year. It is estimated that half have been destroyed in junk yards because few knew how to maintain/repair them. And of the half that are left out there, only a few are in running/driving condition. Most owners own an average of three of these cars, (I own four), usually one in driving condition and the others are projects, or parts cars. There are about 14,000 members on our largest forum. The majority of the owners are on the forum, with the majority of the cars that are left. I'm also an active member on the Australian forum, and even the somewhat dead UK forum and am in contact with other owners around the world.

I hope there is another car that is as low as mine, because I want to see the awesomeness. Where did you see them??

-Robert
                    Starion with illegal mods, cuz it's something I'd drive.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Komeuppance View Post
                      Well, it was sarcasm mostly. But, the starion community is tight knit and we know most all the starions out on the road. On those bunch "lower" ones that you've seen, get a real measurement of lowness:, the frame rails. It's not a contest for me, but there was a thread comparing frame rail clearance... and guess what, haha.

Anyway, I also know this because I'm the first to complete the modifications needed to drive this low daily. You can't even get this low on just a set of coils. The modifications needed are more than just suspension. I posted up how to's(step by step with pictures) and any and all information I had for others to see. Yet, it's been over a year and there have been many claims, and many fakes (LOL), but no one yet has been able to step up to the plate. Some are really close though, and I hope they can finish their projects because it's lonely at the bottom... LOL, kidding.

Again, I may sound cocky with all this, but I'm really not. I'm not a showoff at all in the real world, and I don't do things to get compliments. I really love my car is all, and I guess that shows the most.

FYI, there were only slightly over 74,000 shipped to the US from 1983 to 1989. An average of 10,000 per year. It is estimated that half have been destroyed in junk yards because few knew how to maintain/repair them. And of the half that are left out there, only a few are in running/driving condition. Most owners own an average of three of these cars, (I own four), usually one in driving condition and the others are projects, or parts cars. There are about 14,000 members on our largest forum. The majority of the owners are on the forum, with the majority of the cars that are left. I'm also an active member on the Australian forum, and even the somewhat dead UK forum and am in contact with other owners around the world.

I hope there is another car that is as low as mine, because I want to see the awesomeness. Where did you see them??

-Robert
                      if your in oregon than you should have seen the local one, theres a white one with what look like fake cobra knock off wheels that could be even lower than my car. i saw it at a meet and didnt even know what the hell it was

Comment

Originally posted by sixty-nine-dime View Post
                        if your in oregon than you should have seen the local one, theres a white one with what look like fake cobra knock off wheels that could be even lower than my car. i saw it at a meet and didnt even know what the hell it was
                        Were his fenders modified?? You sure it wasn't a Celica Supra?? Pics??

-Robert
                        Starion with illegal mods, cuz it's something I'd drive.
                        sigpic

Comment

still havent found one, looks like it didnt get more coverage, yes im sure it wasnt a celica.... and no it didnt have modified fenders.

Comment

Working...
                          X