• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh...I've seen lower.
    -Dale: '88 Conquest TSi

Comment

Looks really good. Nice work.

Comment

I like everything but the editing on your photos.

Comment

nice! looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
            Love it. Why do all you guys have the same wheels
            This...v
            Originally posted by Wyo_A4 View Post
            Because the stock wheels are awesome.
            ...and because stock wheels came available in 3 widths (7", 8", 9") and 4 offsets depending on the model and options. FTW
            -Dale: '88 Conquest TSi

Comment

Originally posted by dmyers151 View Post
              This...v

...and because stock wheels came available in 3 widths (7", 8", 9") and 4 offsets depending on the model and options. FTW
              Exactly...

Psh lowest in the world? Not for long homie! Not when Im done ..Lookin good tho breh! All us SQers on here are doing nothing but good for our cars. Maybe we can bring SQs back and have a lot more ppl respect them
              1989 Fiji Blue Conquest Tsi
              2005 Black Cherry Mica NB Miata

Comment

I think your wheels would look better polished. Car looks mean!
                Basco

Comment

Dope.

Comment

never really a fan of the starion/conquest models but i like anything low, so good job.... horrible job photoshoping tho... makes the car look copy/pasted into the background

Comment

Yeah, the photos are from my hacked firmware point and shoot... maybe when I get a fancy camera I can post fancy pictures.
                      Starion with illegal mods, cuz it's something I'd drive.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BugeyeSTI View Post
                        love the starion but mine was lower....
                        Originally posted by dmyers151 View Post
                        Eh...I've seen lower.
                        Originally posted by MoltoMario View Post
                        Exactly...

Psh lowest in the world? Not for long homie! Not when Im done ..Lookin good tho breh! All us SQers on here are doing nothing but good for our cars. Maybe we can bring SQs back and have a lot more ppl respect them
                        LMAO... I've set the bar, just waiting for you slow mofo's to catch up!! And if you ever do... I'll still be lower... aaaaaaaahahahah!! Don't count on your 88/89 air dams, I've got one too.

Don't listen to these guys, it IS the lowest in the world, for now, haha. Waiting for someone to take pictures of their car with missing suspension (coils, control arms, hubs). I've already seen a few lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wyo_A4 View Post
                          Because the stock wheels are awesome.

Always had a thing for these cars.. How's the reliability? There's one in town for sale for $1,600..
                          They're reliable if the previous owners kept up the maintenance, which is very unlikely. I've went though my entire car and it's now my daily driver, I drive it 100+ miles per day on average.

www.starquestclub.com is the best forum to go to, we'll help you make your car reliable and surely save you a few headaches. There's probably an experienced member near you to help you out, if not, I'm always available.

Tell me more about this car for 1,600...

-Robert
                          sigpic

Comment

its not even low.

but it looks alright. not a fan of the pics either! they hurt my eeeeeyyyyeess

Comment

Looks awesome.. never was a fan of this shape, but when you add stance.. looks the goods.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

thats got to be the best Starion I've ever seen, love the stance. Do you have any more non-hdr pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X