Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At some point in my life, I'm going to regret making a build thread for this thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like... an accomplishment or something. You deserve a metal.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• stamp a driveshaft outline on the side of the truck, ala ww2 bombers, for each one you have killed.
      2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
      2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
      1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

• I think weīre all glad you actualy did a "build thread for this thing". Itīs dope.
        In for more. Subīd.
        Medium-low...

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          It's like... an accomplishment or something. You deserve a metal.
          Haha, right?

Originally posted by frink84 View Post
          stamp a driveshaft outline on the side of the truck, ala ww2 bombers, for each one you have killed.

Originally posted by PugLife View Post
          I think weīre all glad you actualy did a "build thread for this thing". Itīs dope.
          In for more. Subīd.
          Haha, thanks, man! Appreciate it.

Originally posted by Kielan
          Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

• make with some pics. lol
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post

make with some pics. lol
              You shut your whore mouth when men are talking

Originally posted by Ant52hony
              People that don't want to think for themselves.
              Uh, what?

So, we've been moving shops this month, so I haven't had a great deal of time to work on the S10, however, I have hauled ass on it pretty good this week because I still have a huge list of things I want to get done for H20i.

It starts with big studs:

I also changed the toe adjusters for a wrench flat design, the factory ones are fucking garbage and make it super hard to adjust when there's next to no room between the arms and the frame.

We set the truck up on the alignment rack, running -4 degrees of camber in the front now.

Its rubbed pretty badly on big dips for a while, so I finally set about putting some proper fenders together. I used a trailer fender to bring the height up. I also cut a whole lot out of the structure of the fender and rolled the lip HARD.

Here's where the front sits now, I plan on running a 15mm spacer instead of the 10mm one that is currently there.

I also purchased a new bed, it's not in perfect shape by the arches are 100% solid, as well as most of the rest of the box. There was a large dented area in the right rear lower section of the box that I was able to hammer out with a hammer and piece of 2x4 almost perfectly last night. Once I find the dolly it should come almost perfectly. Should go on tonight I hope, really, really excited to have arches and a box that doesn't rattle anymore.

Some before and after dent work:

After:

Like I said, with some dolly work it should come out nearly perfect.

Originally posted by Kielan
              Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

• Hey man really sick truck, where about in Ontario are you, I'm sure I've seen this truck in either Stratford or London.
                "The Merc" (1999 Mercury Grand Marquis LS)

Done: FBSS Air Ride, PI Dual Exhaust, LED Gauge Back Light, LED Interior Lamps, Custom Gauge Overlays, Infinity/Alpine Sound, 20% Tint, Sanden EDC, 18" Magnaflow muffs and 3" tips.

Future: 3.55:1 with Trac-Loc, More Lows (Commence to Cutting), Wheel spacers for better fitment, Possibly New Wheels.

Comment

• Those new studs look killer dude! Shit the whole ride is looking extra rusty today

Comment

• GNar!!!!
                    My build thread
                    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• Looks dang good
                      i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

• Would you be able to show why you had to do what you did to the fenders? I guess I just don't know what was going on.... and my curiosity is killing me.

Congrats on the new bed!

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

• your running spacers??

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Doban View Post
                            Would you be able to show why you had to do what you did to the fenders? I guess I just don't know what was going on.... and my curiosity is killing me.

Congrats on the new bed!
                            He was rubbing tire/wheel on the wheel tubs on bumps so he cut them out and welded in trailer fenders... essentially.

Comment

Working...
                            X