A Pontiac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
    You don't have to be a half inch off the ground, even killing the wheel gap would be a good place to start. Learn how to drive a lowered car and then you'll eventually go lower. You'd be surprised how much stuff you can clear with less than 3" of ground clearance.
    I plan on tucking just a little up front. Maybe I have a different idea of slammed vs lowered

Comment

I finally got all the parts for my coils together. They should go on sometime tomorrow hopefully.

Comment

After a few hiccups I got my front could on and have parts to do the rears but that won't be for a while. 500# springs with revalved Konis.

I still have some things to do like trim the fender well covers. I'd also like some more strut travel. I've pit on some modified strut mounts so the strut their is higher in the mount but now I've got almost no room between the hood and top of the strut rod. I was thinking of spacing the hood up to get some more room.

Are there any more tricks to this sort of thing?

Comment

i think you need to raise it... and put some chrome bling on it... DONK it ....

Comment

If you want more travel, wouldn't there be massive rubbing?

I like that this thing is lowered, but I think the direction you should go would be with bags. So you could retain a decent ride while getting the looks you want.

Some wide 17" rpf1's with a meaty tire stretched around them would be tits on this, but thats just my opinion.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
              i think you need to raise it... and put some chrome bling on it... DONK it ....
              Like my neighbors?

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
              If you want more travel, wouldn't there be massive rubbing?

I like that this thing is lowered, but I think the direction you should go would be with bags. So you could retain a decent ride while getting the looks you want.

Some wide 17" rpf1's with a meaty tire stretched around them would be tits on this, but thats just my opinion.
              I've already got my money in these and I'm all for bags but I'm just keeping it simple.

I may bring it up a little bit once I get back into town.

Comment

Sweeeet

Comment

Just to finish out the thread. When I was home a couple of weeks ago I got the rear struts converted to coils so this is how the car is going to sit. I like it. I'm not going to really do anything else to it, maybe a couple of things here or there but I don't have any time to enjoy the car with traveling for work. I would have better pics but my torque converter crapped on me before the weekend so it sat at a shop till after I left of course. Anyways:

Comment

Working...
                  X