Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

Super clean. <3
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46504

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwadkt View Post
        Super clean. <3
        thanks man!

I need my fenders rolled. I'm messing up the falkens I bought last week lol. Any reputable shops in the Bay Area?
        Originally posted by cobrawannabe
        More lotion.

My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by siopaolover View Post
          thanks man!

I need my fenders rolled. I'm messing up the falkens I bought last week lol. Any reputable shops in the Bay Area?
          Bay area huh? Have you been hassled by the cops yet over your euro plate? I'm about to start at Cal Maritime, and sophomore year I'll have my car with me. I much prefer the euro plate over the buck tooth us plate.

#slightthreadjack
          1981 300TD 4 speed
          2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
          , on Flickr
          IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
            Bay area huh? Have you been hassled by the cops yet over your euro plate? I'm about to start at Cal Maritime, and sophomore year I'll have my car with me. I much prefer the euro plate over the buck tooth us plate.

#slightthreadjack
            Nice! Right out in Vallejo! You're an incoming freshman? And they have never said anything about it. And when they give me a ticket, I'll just put the ca plate over and then take it off again.
            More lotion.

My build thread

Comment

Nice! Right out in Vallejo! You're an incoming freshman? And they have never said anything about it. And when they give me a ticket, I'll just put the ca plate over and then take it off again.
              Yessir incoming freshman. I wish I could take my car with me for freshman year.

Hopefully it's just a fix it ticket, I got a $148 ticket for my europlate, as the city I was pulled over in does not believe in fix it tickets.
              1981 300TD 4 speed
              2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
              , on Flickr
              IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Well dang, if you were close Id roll them for you....
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46504

Comment

Yessir incoming freshman. I wish I could take my car with me for freshman year.

Hopefully it's just a fix it ticket, I got a $148 ticket for my europlate, as the city I was pulled over in does not believe in fix it tickets.
                  Yup! My friends were in the same situation over here at UC Merced lol. I was lucky enough to live off campus
                  More lotion.

My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwadkt View Post
                    Well dang, if you were close Id roll them for you....
                    Ahh I wish there was someone on here that was closer! And would be willing to roll them. lol
                    More lotion.

My build thread

Comment

i like mercedes, so i like this. you should find some e55 bumpers tho. or some sort of lip. i like the height its at, but i feel like the front bumper is no where near close enough to the ground
                      Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by w201e34 View Post
                        i like mercedes, so i like this. you should find some e55 bumpers tho. or some sort of lip. i like the height its at, but i feel like the front bumper is no where near close enough to the ground
                        Thanks man! I appreciate it. I was actually rear ended last year, so I was planning on letting the guy know that I needed an e55 rear bumper. Told me he'd see what he could do. When I came back the next week, he had the oem bumper that I have right now. He started telling me that he didn't want to paint the side skirts and front bumper, so he just ordered the one that would be the easiest for him to do
                        More lotion.

My build thread

Comment

#slightthreadjack
                          I wouldn't run a Euro plate in Vallejo. The cops there always need to fill their quotas since the city went bankrupt a few years back. They stop you for nearly anything.
                          That being said, I have a few friends that are Seniors there. The school is quite interesting imo. You'll have fun haha.

Thanks man! I appreciate it. I was actually rear ended last year, so I was planning on letting the guy know that I needed an e55 rear bumper. Told me he'd see what he could do. When I came back the next week, he had the oem bumper that I have right now. He started telling me that he didn't want to paint the side skirts and front bumper, so he just ordered the one that would be the easiest for him to do
                          Have Maaco on main st paint the bottom for ya. jkjk
                          But dude, those Aero II's look on point. I'd say get them.
                          I wish the car scene in Merced was a little better haha.

Comment

haha I refuse to have any of my work done out here in Merced! lol. I'm getting my fenders rolled by Anthony from Canibeat on Thursday all the way out in Hayward because I heard he was one of the best in the bay
                            More lotion.

My build thread

Comment

Hey guys, I was just wondering if it's possible to roll the inner fender lip that's closest to the bumper. That's the only part that I'm rubbing on and I really need to take care of it
                              More lotion.

My build thread

Comment

If you're talking about the front corner part of the fender,that's where my car is rubbing too. The metal is way too thick right there to roll. If anything, I might just start sanding it down with a dremmel tool.

Comment

Working...
                                X