No announcement yet.

Working on a W210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got my VU4 back from Accuair, and they didn't fix my problem. One corner wasn't airing up, so I sent it in back in April. When I put the VU4 back in yesterday, it still wasn't airing up.
    Originally posted by cobrawannabe
    More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by siopaolover View Post
      I finally got my VU4 back from Accuair, and they didn't fix my problem. One corner wasn't airing up, so I sent it in back in April. When I put the VU4 back in yesterday, it still wasn't airing up.
      That sucks man I had the same issue when I bagged my gti, it was an older model vu-4 and the actual body had so much damage accuair couldn't rebuild it. Buy those guys are pretty cool over there they took care of me even though I didn't purchase the unit new. Just talk to them, they will get you straight.

On a better note the car is dope man. I'm in the process of bagging my e430 as well and this is pure motivation.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.Ham View Post
        That sucks man I had the same issue when I bagged my gti, it was an older model vu-4 and the actual body had so much damage accuair couldn't rebuild it. Buy those guys are pretty cool over there they took care of me even though I didn't purchase the unit new. Just talk to them, they will get you straight.

On a better note the car is dope man. I'm in the process of bagging my e430 as well and this is pure motivation.
        The guys over at Accuair are awesome! They did whatever it took to get my car up and running again.

and thanks! I can't wait to see the progress you make on yours. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask!
        Originally posted by cobrawannabe
        More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

• always have loved your w210. Will be hitting you up with a PM to talk lowering a 01 e430 4matic
          '09 Infiniti FX50
          Loaded + OEM Aero, GTspec bracing, K&N, custom HKS Hi-power rep mufflers, custom GTM Resonated Test Pipes, Uprev Osiris tune: 367AWHP/352 TQ, 13.6 @ 102 1/4

06 SL500, 15 S550, 08 CL550, 10 C300

Comment

Working...
          X