bmw e36 m3 94 wide body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmw e36 m3 94 wide body

Gday all, well Ive already done the conversion on my m3, still needs a proper paint job and new rims, hoping you all like the end result tho.

when i first got her

then up on stands to get stripped and the kit put on

new front end

the rear coming off

the rears getting moulded in

whole car undercoated, sat like this for a while as i ran into some finance problems hahaha

then finally pulled some coin together to throw some colour on her, not the finished coat yet but its better then the undercoat lol

thats pretty much the whole build so far. any questions throw them at me, hope u all like whats happened, i know its not everyones cup of tea and i do need wider rims hahaha
    The M3 engine does not develop it's power ... it is simply present in an overwhelming quantity at any time

Bmw e36 m3- under construction wide body project
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1003521

nice, i like it, gonna have to get some massive wheels to fill them arches out proper,good work man

batmobil

Comment

I like the way the wide body kit is executed and the idea of keeping the actual e36 M lines but making them wider.. Most of the wide bodies are ricey IMO, but this one is NOT. This one is something that is worth following!

I respect your courage of trying something else, BRAVO !

Instagram: lowavus
      | Build Thread |

Comment

go back to oem headlights and corners
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

nice e36, not a huge fan of widebodies but this has potential. just please get some really wide wheels as soon as possible! ha

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

appreciate the work involved but meh...oh well, to each his own.
            Sometimes you eat the bar, and... well, sometimes it eats you...

Build thread here:
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40225

Comment

need wheels that are wider than they are tall. ill be back then

IG: Nick475

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                go back to oem headlights and corners
                they are oem, havent changed them, all i did was fit angel eyes inside the oems, its a m3 so came with clear indicators.

about the wheels ya they are coming, im looking at SSR professors SP-1s fronts are gonna be 18x9.5 +10 offset, the rears im looking at if my measurements are correct will be 18x10.5/11 with 0 or -5/-10 offset running 295 treads so will fill them nicely, just gotta get the money together as they are nearly 1k each hahahaha, thanks for the possitive comments tho, took me near on a year to kit and mould this kit properly.
                The M3 engine does not develop it's power ... it is simply present in an overwhelming quantity at any time

Bmw e36 m3- under construction wide body project
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1003521

Comment

didnt even pay attention to it being an M lol. I still prefer ambers and ditching the angel eyes.
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Nice work so far, the kit isn't something most people on here like but as long as you like it good. Fill in those arches though, if you get proper wheels it will help a ton.

Comment

This is one of the ugliest E36 I've ever seen!

Comment

Pretty disappointed that you repainted it black when it was techno violet before, that's one of my favorite colors on any car...

Other than that the kit isn't too bad, needs wheels to set it off of course.

Except for the purple angel eyes. Seriously **** when people put colored angel eyes in, plus they're illegal.

Comment

When I came in this thread I didn't like what I saw. But by the time I got to the end, I felt exactly the same way.

Comment

cant wait to see finished paint and some wide wheels

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
                              When I came in this thread I didn't like what I saw. But by the time I got to the end, I felt exactly the same way.
                              ^^ This. ... IMO, the kit does look RICE. Too many body lines that should be smoothed.
                              "I know I'm not Stance|Works material. I'm just a fan. " - Stretchd8

"Jesus must love me " - FittedDownLow

Comment

Working...
                              X