BMW E39 528ia 1996 Black Edition [BDĘ]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dattugrut View Post
    Do you by any chance still have the beige lower euro dash? i wonder how much shipping would be to the states.
    Im sorry i dont, it went straight to another e39 that my friend had

Comment

Holy fucking fuck, you swapped for manual? i thought that would be hard as hell on the e39's with all the electronics! Pleease tell me how? How much electronics did you have to change?
      wait..what?

Comment

Originally posted by PastaBatman View Post
        Holy fucking fuck, you swapped for manual? i thought that would be hard as hell on the e39's with all the electronics! Pleease tell me how? How much electronics did you have to change?
        Its just like swapping e36 or e34 for manual, but electronics are diffrent, i still have the automatic switches connected and set to park, but im told you can program the ews and speedo to manual settings, im working getting someone to do that for me .
        But like every swap, you need all the pieces to make it work.

Comment

Im assuming after the manual swap, you couldnt get your reverse lights to work. I've run into that problem. Love the car, but when will you lower it?!!?
          Basco

Comment

M-tech rear bumper installed, and EWS Programmed for manual transmission, so no wire issue accept the reverse light.

Comment

Very good car.

watching
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X