No announcement yet.

Toy build..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after a long break and almost selling the Slamry, so glad I didnt. Traded my sc430 wheels for a swap, and traded my salad shooters for some c5's. Going to repaint them pretty soon, but I had to do a quick test fit.

Comment

• It's incredible how good this thing looks tucking like that. I'm loving the lip kit too.
      [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
      Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Robitussin View Post
        It's incredible how good this thing looks tucking like that. I'm loving the lip kit too.
        Thanks man, took me only six years to find the kit, it still needs to be repainted too. I'm really liking the way these fit, I need to run bigger spacers and more camber for it to be drivable. Right now it's around -6, probably need around -10 or 12 to take into account the 5 or 6mm I need to clear my coils. Still haven't test fit the front yet, decided to take a beach day instead.

Comment

• I actually like it better with the sawblades. The new muffler looks good on there
          2002 Infiniti I35 ( 6 speed swap in progress )
          2004 Nissan Maxima SE 6 speed ( Closest car to being "stanced" )
          2003 Nissan Maxima SE 6 Speed
          2002 Lincoln LS
          On the verge of being Stanced

Comment

• Originally posted by schmittz View Post
            It was meant as a satire lol. Most people aren't going to get it, but whatever. I have fun doing the shoots, plus you don't see people doing shoots like this. I'm not even mad, I just wish people would be a lil more open minded when it comes to something somebody put a lot of time, effort, blood, and a lil money into.
            Hahaha! I took it as satire! But if people actually knew how close to "royalty" (L?!!)you lived, It'd be even funnier! Yeah, you left A LOT of clues as to where this car resides and I can't let a challenge go!

Comment

• Originally posted by shippedout View Post
              I actually like it better with the sawblades. The new muffler looks good on there
              They were nice, but the way they fit in the front was all wrong, at least to me. I think the C5's will look really good once I paint them.

Originally posted by 2GRX7 View Post
              Hahaha! I took it as satire! But if people actually knew how close to "royalty" (L?!!)you lived, It'd be even funnier! Yeah, you left A LOT of clues as to where this car resides and I can't let a challenge go!
              I'm not sure what challenge you are referring to, but ok man.

Comment

• I've always liked this generation Camry. Love it, dude!
                IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

• Originally posted by drift55 View Post
                  I've always liked this generation Camry. Love it, dude!
                  Thanks man, not too many people do

Comment

• Alright, got all 4 on, I'll take better pics soon, still need to pull my rear fenders more and re route the wiring in my front wheel wells.

Comment

• Better overall view. Still not 100% happy with it

Comment

• Comment

• never did i think i would like a camry but you sir have done this one so right

Originally posted by BozoBubble
                          Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

• Cracked the trans housing so it was off the road for a while. The more I drive it the more I consider air ride. There's a manufacturer local to me, probably going to talk with them bed the winter.

Comment

• Originally posted by storey618 View Post
                              never did i think i would like a camry but you sir have done this one so right

Thanks a lot !

Comment

Working...
                              X