Who let the Saturn In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilcraigford View Post
    Glad to see this still going! I never realized you were in Spain.
    Yea, courtesy of Uncle Sam, miss the car scene in the states but love Europe I suppose
    Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post
    first i was like meh, then the sawblades showed up and i was
    not fan of the car, but you're doin it right!
    haha appreciate it!
    Originally posted by Aitch View Post
    Looking great man. That was also a very entertaining read!
    Thanks much!!
    Originally posted by Drgreenthumb View Post
    It's a Saturn....

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    holy shit, you are easily the smartest person ive ever seen post on this site. Thank you soo much for your contribution to this community. I can only pray i get to see more intellectual posts like this from you in the future.

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
    I appreciate the work you are putting in the car. But it's still ugly as fuck.

Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
    car is looking clean, keep up the good work!
    Gracias!
    Originally posted by ollycarbs View Post
    love what you did with the saturn, really an uncommon car!

something i can't explain, you are in Spain with the cars or in US or both?
    Haha thanks...yes, you correct, they are US Spec vehicles...I brought the Saturn over from America, I brought the Evo over from Japan and I ordered a Volvo(US Spec) to be built and shipped to me while I was in Spain. A few of the European auto manufacturers have great deals and packages for military personnel stationed overseas looking into buying new cars. But when it comes back time to go back to America, the Evo is going to bring some headaches w/customs
    Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
    I was pleasantly surprised how it turned out, car and work are really nice!
    Thanks for that!
    Originally posted by KürBFèéleR View Post
    Only thing that i really dislike is the front bumper those come with but besides that, cool car...
    I'm absolutely in love w/the body lines of the car, I guess they kinda grew on me early...Thanks though!

Appreciate the input fellas...

The car is no where near finished as something always shows it ugly head when I take a step forward! I do want to finish the Evo for next seasons hill climbing events & I'm super anxious to get this Volvo on some suspension and wheels but I definitely haven't forgot about my tupperware terror. They go crazy when they see this Saturn and Evo in Spain. It's almost like an exotic car in a sense, I guess it kinda is in a sense.

Next up:
    - Front suspension fix for maximum drop
    - Exterior Paint Color change
    - Interior Re-upholstery
    - Real Pix
    E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

Comment

are the saw blades 5x114.3 thought they were 5x120? also email me i have been trying to get a hold of you on redline forums with no luck- ffmatrix@hotmail.com

Comment

I miss my redline.... LOL no I dont, just had to put a whole front clip on it for my mom.

Kinda wanna see where this goes....
        _Harrison

1997 M3

Comment

def a clean car, i'm headed in the same direction with my RL, your thread certainly helped too

Comment

Working...
          X