Who let the Saturn In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
    Badass Saturn BTW. Kudos for doing something original and not another cookie cutter sedan or hatch.
    Originally posted by MadMax View Post
    Looks good

I´ve never seen one of those in Reallife
    Originally posted by HooWybrow View Post
    So, you're car is awesome, and I very much dislike Saturns.
    Originally posted by Tomzz View Post
    Uhm, why the freekn hell haven't you told us about the Evo man? Love the Saturn! love the Evo(want more of both)!

When you said: Hey, that's a Saturn out there . Thats not logical OR practical. I laughed so hard i farted!

Keep it up! I'm down for this!
    hilarious...

Appreciate that input fellas, puts a little extra in the "git-r-done" tank...I'm just about building to my pleasures and the Saturn happens to be the toy to bring them at the moment

The Evo is certainly fulfilling the "go fast" fix but it soon will fall into the stance madness. 17x9.5 Advan foot prints are in order once the piggy bank fills again, this Euro rate is killing me!

Making a little more progress:

- Rear Bags/Brackets Made it in
    - Front Struts on the way
    - Air management decision almost final

On a side note, look what the heck I just found out my NEIGHBOR was working on!!!

11" wide BBS RS' on all (4) corners, those flares are all metal fabbed up by him, on air of course, full audi interior conversion, fully shaven engine bay, picking out the paint color now. I have officially found a new best friend .

Who would have imagined in Southern Spain, I'd find one of the hardest v-dubs I've ever seen.

***He's trying to figure out the radiator situation w/eliminating the reservoir and all, he wants to tuck away a larger unit between the bumper and front cross member. If anyone knows what the current shaved bay v-dub guys are doing w/the radiator situations, it'd be nice to let him know.***

As always, thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Dom_J; 06-01-2011, 09:00 PM.
    E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

Comment

Well this is neat. I'm glad it got bumped. This Saturn project is pretty cool, and I like how you do everything yourself, learning as you go. Well done.

And your neighbour's VW... well, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
        Well this is neat. I'm glad it got bumped. This Saturn project is pretty cool, and I like how you do everything yourself, learning as you go. Well done.

And your neighbour's VW... well, wow.
        Many thanks...hopefully this vision works out. Taking cues/ideas/help from my neighbor shouldn't hurt much either I'd imagine. Ashame I'm on plastic fenders

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

Comment

Yeah dude you're saturn is dope as fuck, I'm working on mine right now but its only a 2.4L -___- but hey, this is definitely something that motivates me to keep going!

Comment

Originally posted by poognasty View Post
            Yeah dude you're saturn is dope as fuck, I'm working on mine right now but its only a 2.4L -___- but hey, this is definitely something that motivates me to keep going!
            Thanks on the compliment, definitely keep that build going on the 2.4, let me know if you have any questions etc. Got the rear bags set-up pretty good...fronts not so much as I got a "incorrect" resleeving so now I'm stuck trying to make up another .5 to 1" myself somewhere in the strut design w/a annoying power steering issue I'm having that's a factory recall but its a little hard to address from Spain haha

I needed some reliability so I added another project to the team...been wanting something Euro oriented for a while and the new S40's are impressive actually. Love it. Wheels & coils coming soon, this should be interesting. And once again, I buy another vehicle w/a dumb ass bolt pattern! I never learn!

Comment

Glad to see this still going! I never realized you were in Spain.

Comment

first i was like meh, then the sawblades showed up and i was

not fan of the car, but you're doin it right!

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Looking great man. That was also a very entertaining read!
                  Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

It's a Saturn....

Comment

Originally posted by Drgreenthumb View Post
                      It's a Saturn....
                      holy shit, you are easily the smartest person ive ever seen post on this site. Thank you soo much for your contribution to this community. I can only pray i get to see more intellectual posts like this from you in the future.
                      cars and stuff

Comment

I appreciate the work you are putting in the car. But it's still ugly as fuck.
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

car is looking clean, keep up the good work!
                          sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

love what you did with the saturn, really an uncommon car!

something i can't explain, you are in Spain with the cars or in US or both?

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised how it turned out, car and work are really nice!

Comment

Only thing that i really dislike is the front bumper those come with but besides that, cool car...

Comment

Working...
                                X