No announcement yet.

Who let the Saturn In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Saturn member here (S-Series). Just wanted to throw you a compliment for bringing on a unique approach to an Ion RL! Looks good, looking forward to updates!

Comment

What happened to all the pics in this thread? I was trying to show a Cobalt owning buddy of mine your pics as he plans on getting adapters/sawblades for his '09 Cobalt SS/TC but now the pics are gone.......lol.
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

If only saturns weren't made out of cardboard.

Comment

ur the fuckin sawblade ion guy. nice to meet ya. i'm ff_ drift, the sawblade cobalt guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 325irollin View Post
            If only saturns weren't made out of cardboard.
            delta bodies (my car, his car and the hhr) are extremely rigid, and gives paintless dent removal techs, body shop employees, fender rollers aaaand idk what else i was gonna type im drunk and just broke up with my gf.
            but anyway....the cradle is steel, control arms aluminum, nice timing chain aluminum block with a split deck all that fancy crap. don't **** on delta bodies. EVER. especially low ones. i put sooooo much god damn work into this car to get it low it's not even worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ff_drift_lol View Post
              ur the fuckin sawblade ion guy. nice to meet ya. i'm ff_ drift, the sawblade cobalt guy.
              OP hasn't made a post since 5/27/10......lol.
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

oh well, maybe his sawblades didnt work out

Comment

***FIXED THE OLD PIX***

Been out of it for a while but here are the last decent pics of the car....and a late HELLO to you too Cobalt Sawblade guy, glad you got a chance to get those on, your car has definitely made a lot of progress since I last saw it!

Few Pix:

Added 10mm out in the rear

Playing around w/my camera:

The Saturn's current state is terrible....she's been collecting dust because of my latest project car, a Japanese Evo 4

And a broken strut will also park your car...while giving you another 1" of slam; no bueno

Whippin up a air suspension set-up right now....bags are on the way, air management is my next deciding factor. She'll be back up and running soon. Ran into a guy with a paint booth so who knows how she'll debut again.
                  E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

Comment

Where did you get that dry carbon wrap from??

Comment

The odometer stopped working at just over 145K- 8 years ago! Everything else works properly. This car runs great! Crisp handeling, impressive acceleration, and it stops on a dime.

Comment

Originally posted by yoffer View Post
                        Where did you get that dry carbon wrap from??
                        From a local guy in New Jersey when I was stateside....I'm sure there's a website that carries this stuff by now.
                        E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixp160
                          Let RepairPal help you maintain your Saturn Joining RepairPal helps you: Be informed about what you need to do for your car; You'll get the right to vote for your favorite mechanic

Badass Saturn BTW. Kudos for doing something original and not another cookie cutter sedan or hatch.
                          Last edited by kaidotech; 05-31-2011, 02:01 AM.
                          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Looks good

I´ve never seen one of those in Reallife

Comment

So, you're car is awesome, and I very much dislike Saturns.

Originally posted by Kielan
                              Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

Uhm, why the freekn hell haven't you told us about the Evo man? Love the Saturn! love the Evo(want more of both)!

When you said: Hey, that's a Saturn out there . Thats not logical OR practical. I laughed so hard i farted!

Keep it up! I'm down for this!
                                -Tomzz

91" Nissan 300ZX-(R) 2+2 TwinTurbo
                                Each driver has he`s limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's

Comment

Working...
                                X