Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lip looks good!

Comment

• I'll leave these here for now. Still a lot of adjusting needing to be done!

Comment

• front looks mint as fuck

so i'm guessing the adjusting will be in the rear?
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          front looks mint as fuck

so i'm guessing the adjusting will be in the rear?
          Yeah, the whole lot needs adjusting. I've literally thrown the front on just to see how it looks. I need to lower it and add some more camber up front.

Comment

• Those pics are gorgeous

Comment

• Originally posted by philippeoliviergiguere View Post
              Those pics are gorgeous
              Thank you mate.

Ordered a few bits from BMW which should be here next week. Tyres are taking their time

Comment

• Small update on the Touring -

I finally have all the wheels on. Elie at Voodoo Motorsport fitted my new tyres and I popped them on last week.

Recently a lot of service parts have shown up too. I'm going up to Scotland in July for almost two weeks, so I'm going to service everything - Plugs, Filters, Oils, the lot as well as adding an M50 manifold and throttle body, new rocker cover gasket and some 328 pink injectors if I can find them. It should hopefully run as sweet as a nut after that.

I managed to score a very good deal on some leather door cards today and some other little pieces from the car that were missing. The door cards are in great condition, just a little wear on the drivers side, but hopefully I can fix that.

Included was an almost complete and new looking tool kit and pouch.

And I picked up this missing piece of boot trim. However, it annoyingly doesn't fit as my battery is too big! DOH!

I took the car for a little run on Friday to Homegrown in Beaconsfield. I arrived a little late because I totally forgot it was on.

And then yesterday evening I took it to the track and gave it a wash.

Comment

• Came out fire bud=)
                  95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• once again the pics are awesome, love your edit

Comment

• Nice touring, mate. Reminds me one I have in my garage

Comment

• veeeeery very nice

Comment

• Is the tool pouch original BMW stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
                            Came out fire bud=)
                            Thanks so much dude!

Originally posted by philippeoliviergiguere View Post
                            once again the pics are awesome, love your edit
                            Thank you man

Originally posted by Ars View Post
                            Nice touring, mate. Reminds me one I have in my garage
                            Thanks.

Originally posted by WhiteLove View Post
                            veeeeery very nice
                            Thanks dude!

Originally posted by Nixxon View Post
                            Is the tool pouch original BMW stuff?
                            Yes, it's the original tool kit that came with the car. Just missing one piece I think!

Comment

• Your car is butt ugly
                              Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                              Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                Yes, it's the original tool kit that came with the car. Just missing one piece I think!
                                Oh, so that's a touring thing. I thought E36 tourings had the same as E39 tourings that have tools on the boot lid.

As for the missing tool, at first I thought it was another wrench (my 1991 sedan had 3), but then I remembered that my wife's 1993 E36 only had 2.

What I think you're "missing" is a tow hook. IT would also include a Z shaped hexagon tool to manually close the sunroof, but you don't have one. It goes in the pouch on the far right, and the sparkplug removal tool on the far left. At least that's what this internet pic shows:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/8QAAAOSwLN5Wj8NR/$_1.JPG

or this one:

Comment

Working...
                                X