No announcement yet.

Scott's E36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No problem=) Can't wait to see this back in your hands and getting put back together
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
      No problem=) Can't wait to see this back in your hands and getting put back together
      You and me both man! So much to do over winter, I'm excited!

Comment

• that garage looks clean, a little too clean haha. glad you finally found one man!
        Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Instagram: thomwilliams_

Comment

• Can't wait to see this in the flesh!

Comment

• +1 on Niel's comment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thooooom View Post
              that garage looks clean, a little too clean haha. glad you finally found one man!
              Originally posted by NeilP View Post
              Can't wait to see this in the flesh!

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
              +1 on Niel's comment!
              Thanks very much guys. I'm hoping it will all be worth the wait in the end. I just can't wait to work on it!

Comment

• I've wanted to write this for a long time now, but I finally have the silver Touring in London!

I drove it down on Monday and after having sat for so long, I expected it to break down, but it drove faultlessly all the way down and it didn't even use much more fuel than my 318 Touring.

The car still has it's faults though, which is fine, it gives me something to do during the winter. My steering isn't quite right yet, its a hell of a lot better, but it's still binding. So I'm going to get another new, steering column UJ. My engine mount is broken, but that's no biggie - I can sort that. Aaaand my handbrake doesn't work very well. I'm planning on getting new trailing arms and rebuilding them with new bushes, backplates, wheel bearings, handbrake shoes etc - Again, another job to do over winter.

BUT IT'S SO GOOD TO DRIVE IT.

I didn't take as may pics as I probably should have, I was too busy working on it. I gave it a super good detail, changed the engine oil, fitted the hidden washer jets, sorted the brakes and various other little bits and pieces.

You can barely make out the washer jets, which is what I wanted.

Taped up the front for the drive to London

My mum always likes to grab a pic of me before I leave. Typical Scottish weather this time!

And this is her, in her new home in London. Needs a quick wash before I can stick the cover over her, but I'll do that at the weekend. I'm going to be cracking on with the mechanical jobs first - engine mounts, steering etc then it will be onto the stuff that makes her look pretty

Comment

• Love this Touring!

BMW E36 Touring Sport - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76178
                  Instagram: @Vish399

Comment

• See you! 2 tourings and I can't even find 1! ....In manual anyway... Love this build. Gorgeous tourings. Both of them!
                    I am a party pooper. I poop at parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by AtlantisTouring View Post
                      Love this Touring!
                      Thanks man

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                      See you! 2 tourings and I can't even find 1! ....In manual anyway... Love this build. Gorgeous tourings. Both of them!
                      Haha, decent ones are getting harder to find man, especially the M Sport ones. Thanks man.

Comment

• When the time comes, I want to import an m51 powered touring here.....I wish time would just hurry up lol
                        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
                          When the time comes, I want to import an m51 powered touring here.....I wish time would just hurry up lol
                          Haha speak to me when you want one man, I'll find you one

Comment

• Got some good little jobs done over the weekend. Re-alinged my front lights and front panel. Fit is much better, I think I could get it a little better though. Swapped to clear front indicators too.

Before. Main noticeable difference is the bumper.

After.

Today I got the car up on jackstands and undersealed my rear arches. They look really good now, I'm happy with them. My main goal is prolonging the life of the car.

Touring Team.

Brought one of the Stars into the sun, you can just about make out the microflake in them.

Comment

• Arches look great man, something I need to do with mine when it goes in for its respray (rotten sills lol)

Attention to detail on this is great, good to see it being looked after so well!

BMW E36 Touring Sport - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76178
                              Instagram: @Vish399

Comment

• One of the best Tourings, hands down.

In the unlikely scenario that I should ever decide to sell mine, I'll annoy the shit out of you until you buy it. Because then it would be in the best hands possible for it.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
                                X