• Show
Clear All

• Very nice job !

Comment

• great work, love how clean this is
      - 1997 e36 328i vert

Instagram : @cizzely

Comment

• I don't think you have any reverse rake at all, if anything, that last picture makes it look damn near perfect.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          good work scott
          Originally posted by Chasen88 View Post
          Very nice job !
          Originally posted by ben.c View Post
          great work, love how clean this is

Thanks very much guys, appreciate it.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          I don't think you have any reverse rake at all, if anything, that last picture makes it look damn near perfect.
          Yeah dude, that's where I want the front, but it was rubbing at that height. I'll need camber plates if I want to run without it catching.

I unfortunately have a little reverse rake going on now, I had to raise it again today because it was STILL rubbing. My alignment might be out, which could be causing it, but I'm not sure. However, that's me with zero rubbing now (he says)

Anyone have any recommendations towards camber plates? Found these on eBay.

Comment

• Why wrap them? Are the front/sides wrapped as well?

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

Comment

• I simply love this thing.

Originally posted by y200yk
              Russian post is just an ass
              my steering wheel from Lithuania went almost a month! bitches

Comment

• really like where this is going!
                [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

• Originally posted by MParallel View Post
                  Why wrap them? Are the front/sides wrapped as well?
                  I've seen wrapped M sport lights and they turned out really well. Matching the standard (amber) rear lights would be a pain and i'm a bit picky with having them all match haha.

Originally posted by F31Dingus View Post
                  I simply love this thing.
                  Originally posted by bimmerspotter View Post
                  really like where this is going!
                  Thanks guys, appreciate it

Comment

• So today I finally got round to changing out all the oil. Never changed oil before, so this was my first go! I bit windy so I put down some cardboard to stop it going on to my parents drive, but that didn't stop the wind from blowing it EVERYWHERE and i mean, EVERYWHERE.

So Improvised and made a wind break.

It worked, for the most part. So that's the engine got new fully synthetic oil, new oil filter. Diff oil got drained and refilled and the gearbox oil was topped up too. Tomorrow I just have to reset the service light and that's me.

I also got a little photo with my current rear fitment. I'm pretty happy with how flush it is, but I really like it when you can see the rim of the wheel from the back a bit like Bastien's in this pic-

So I'm thinking either a 3 or 5mm spacer and some camber.

Comment

• Looking good Scott. The ride hide looks perfect.

Went to lower mine today and my coilovers are seized solid aswell
                      How did you eventually get yours free'd off?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmybacon View Post
                        Looking good Scott. The ride hide looks perfect.

Went to lower mine today and my coilovers are seized solid aswell
                        How did you eventually get yours free'd off?
                        Yeah, once I get the camber plates, i should be able to get it where I want it

Damn, I think that's the worst thing about wintermode I used brake cleaner, which seemed to break up all the shit inside the collars. Then a load of WD40/penetrating oil and then a chisel/flat bit of steel and a big hammer!

Did take a whole lot of brute force and my locking collars are pretty fucked, but they're free

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          Yeah, once I get the camber plates, i should be able to get it where I want it

Damn, I think that's the worst thing about wintermode I used brake cleaner, which seemed to break up all the shit inside the collars. Then a load of WD40/penetrating oil and then a chisel/flat bit of steel and a big hammer!

Did take a whole lot of brute force and my locking collars are pretty fucked, but they're free

Yeah mine got pretty chewed up. Think im just going to buy new ones and plaster them in copper grease before I fit them. Only done about 4000 miles on them haha. Might get some of those top mounts too, they are super cheap - I saw other sets at like £600!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmybacon View Post
                            Yeah mine got pretty chewed up. Think im just going to buy new ones and plaster them in copper grease before I fit them. Only done about 4000 miles on them haha. Might get some of those top mounts too, they are super cheap - I saw other sets at like £600!
                            Yeah, I thought about buying new ones too, but my insurance is up next week, so it came at a bad time haha.

Yeah, I'm gonna get some I think. They're only about £80ish or so. Would let me lower the front without rubbing

Comment

• Looks awesome! The height is spot on!
                              -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                              '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                              '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                                Looks awesome! The height is spot on!
                                Thanks dude

Comment

Working...
                                X