Clear All

• Looking excellent=D
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
      Looking excellent=D
      Thanks dude! The compact is coming on nice.

Comment

• Seats look great man. Cant believe someone just left them in a scrapped car, they look way too good to throw away.

So whats your next plans for the car?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmybacon View Post
          Seats look great man. Cant believe someone just left them in a scrapped car, they look way too good to throw away.

So whats your next plans for the car?
          Yeah, was super surprised to find them. There's a few small scuffs, but I can sort that.

Just some little bits - Exhaust, parking sensors, rear blind, key fob mod and a few little other things.

It goes in to get the rear arch touched up soon, then I'll throw the wheels back on

Comment

• So much nicer with the seats man!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
              So much nicer with the seats man!
              Definitely

Comment

• This never fails to impress me Scott. The attention to detail and all the little bits, which after all matter so much, are really enjoyable to watch.

Can I ask out of curiosity what the key fob mod is? and what issue were you having with the pretensioner sensors? I switched to the earlier style pretensioners when installing my vaders, put a 500 ohm resistor across the sensor plug yet I'm still constantly tripping my airbag light.

E36 318iS Clubsport : Build thread coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                  Yeah dude, I did. It turns out, like you said, both connections are for the seat heaters - one for the bottom and the other for the back.

Since I want to retain the occupancy sensor, I've taken the heated seat bases and wiring off their frames and will swap them over to my original frames as soon as BMW sends me the clips for the bases

Thanks man appreciate it, one of my favorite shots too

Glad you got your seats installed, they look great!
                  Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

• Originally posted by Codarsnacht View Post
                    This never fails to impress me Scott. The attention to detail and all the little bits, which after all matter so much, are really enjoyable to watch.

Can I ask out of curiosity what the key fob mod is? and what issue were you having with the pretensioner sensors? I switched to the earlier style pretensioners when installing my vaders, put a 500 ohm resistor across the sensor plug yet I'm still constantly tripping my airbag light.
                    It's a little mod where you can program it to turn the sidelights on when you unlock it. Always been a bit bummed that never happened since I'm used to it on my mums 1 series, but when my mate told me, I knew I had to do it!

Seats are all sorted now, I think it was because the leather seats were maybe out of an earlier car, that they didn't have the seat belt pretensioners in them. I've set my airbag light off again too, will need to reset it.

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
                    Glad you got your seats installed, they look great!

Well, what a nightmare two days I've had.

Went to fire the wheels on and wind it back down only to find my coilovers were completely seized solid! Soaked them in oil yesterday and managed to get them free'd off today with a help of a friend, which i am forever grateful for

Didn't really take any photos during as I was covered in shit and oil from trying to get them unstuck.

And this is where I sort of am at height. Got a loan of 5mm spacers so I will try them on tomorrow and I've got a feeling that they're going to be perfect.

Man is good to be low again.

Comment

• Car looks great. Do fancy a Touring for daily driving/groceries.

Love the ambers on it. Do you plan on fitting them to the rear as well?

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

Comment

• So much gusta.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MParallel View Post
                          Car looks great. Do fancy a Touring for daily driving/groceries.

Love the ambers on it. Do you plan on fitting them to the rear as well?
                          Thanks. Yeah, I plan on wrapping them with amber tint.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          So much gusta.
                          <3

Today went well, took it out into town in the morning to see if there was any problems, which there was. I was rubbing sometimes on the drivers side. No bueno. So I've raised it about 5-7mm and I think i'm good.

But upon doing the passenger side, I bent not one, but two jacks

I went to the scrappies to see if there was another one, but no luck. Stuffed! But I met up with my mate Scott and borrowed his low trolley jack which saved the day. Then we went to Tesco and got Scott a camera

Now it was back to the house to adjust the rears. I've taken both top pads out, and replaced them with a tiny thin bit of rubber, just so the spring wasn't in contact with the body.

And finally back on the ground which left me with this.

Couple mm of reverse rake, but until I have money to order front camber plates, that's how it will stay. Going to try and get my rear camber arms loose so I can add my 5mm spacers.

This was taken this morning with my desired front height.

Comment

• sooo sexy! e36 is one of my favorite chassis, this is just so much eye candy
                            E36 Bonnie

Comment

• Originally posted by royalife View Post
                              sooo sexy! e36 is one of my favorite chassis, this is just so much eye candy
                              Thanks

Comment

• good work scott
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X