No announcement yet.

Lucky's build - MB 500SE AMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a free sub/box and amp for helping out a friend with his car, so I threw it in last night and added a mood enhancing fur lining.

[

Comment

lmao, lovin this build!
      it looks greattt now
      -Jason
      http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

Got decal happy, wheel decals, and then German eagle on the side views to go with the Maltese cross valve stem caps

Last edited by BADwayz; 02-20-2011, 04:06 AM.
        [

Comment

I love this car.

Comment

This car is insane. Any news on it?

Comment

Thank you.

Nothing new done, and it should be gone in the next couple weeks. Was offered a $5k cash deal or trade for another Euro-spec AMG and I chose the trade to be in the works for December. Ill post up pics of the trade when it happens as a close out of the build.
              [

Comment

This is one tasty W126.

Does it have the quad cam AMG hammer engine? Love the fared in grill, too. Was that original AMG?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
                  This is one tasty W126.

Does it have the quad cam AMG hammer engine? Love the fared in grill, too. Was that original AMG?
                  If it had the Hammer engine, Id be keeping it or selling it for 4 times the amount I am now. The grill was molded when it was repainted by PO. I have yet to see another molded grill on the W126, most of the AMG's just have painted grills. All parts are authentic gen-1 AMG, done in Germany, yes.
                  [

Comment

Superb. So what does the AMG package include that's not standard on a W126?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
                      Superb. So what does the AMG package include that's not standard on a W126?
                      Like the Dinan parts with BMW, there is a point system, but AMG only requires 3 parts to be an AMG car.
                      Mine has the body kit, suspension, steering wheel, and wheels. Exhaust and cams are other options not installed on mine. AMG's paint scheme also color codes all the chrome trim and sometimes wheels.
                      [

Comment

I'm diggin the old school big body benz.

Comment

So, I ended up not selling the car afterall and have done a few miner things since I last posted on here.
                          Exhaust. I ripped off the cats and had a shop weld up some dual pipes from the headers to an X pipe to a d/i d/o Magnaflow muff with hidden outs, MUCH better! Sets off the euro-spec V8 nicely.
                          I also lowered the front another half inch and switched to gold bolts on the wheels.

AND..had some real pics taken from various show goers All pic credit goes to them.

Pre more lowered

post more lowered

And Im working on another photoshoot for after I get back from the Leavenworth cruise
                          Last edited by BADwayz; 02-20-2011, 04:08 AM.
                          [

Comment

FUCK YEAH!
                            This is sooooo oldschool. I LOVE it.

uh,yeah.i forgot: This Hooker-Storage-Diagram is awesome
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

This is probably the most favourite car of mine on Stanceworks

Comment

Spotted at 2:00??

Leavenworth Drive 2010. One of our favorite events from the North West, a drive from Seattle to Leavenworth. Filmed and Produced by Bryce Schoonmaker and Mik...

Comment

Working...
                                X