• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB fire stick install:

some notching for the bracket and coax

pardon the dirty car and mismatches tires atm

when the car is on the stock antenna runs parellel with it

have not really taken any better pic with it. maybe later
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop??

Comment

Glad to see this thing is still around, wish I still had an e30...

Well one that ran.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

thanks man. your v8 swap is so tempting

finally got around to installing these: e46 LCA

grinded down the hex ends so i could still use my Condor UMHV M3 offest CABs that i previously was using.

cut a 1/3 off the internal bumpstop on the bilsteins.

new adjusters/ coils/ top hat and camber plate install.

originally was going to move the sway bar mount to the strut but found that at the top of my ride height adjustment i was actually sitting on top of my mounts.- so i removed it entirely.

guess i get some decent angle now

before:

after:

still need an alignment, but i need a new rack. looking at a Z4 manual rack to replace my stock looped line'd rack.
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        Got Drop??

Comment

notched the tower openings so i could get the full corrective power from the camber plates.
          -in all my efforts im trying to remove the excessive negative camber that is gained from the new LCA's.

snapped a better pic that shows both arms installed. (pic is before i removed the sway bar and its brackets).

only issue im having is i think i may have a sagging strut tower. its possible that i pulled one fender more than the other- but i dont think the look would be this drastic. i need to find the proper measurement spec so i can correct and weld them in the proper alignment.

huge difference IMO if it ends up that the drivers side is actually leaning out- i may purposefully move the passengers side out as it will be correcting even more camber. i have the plates at the max positive setting on both sides. if im not mistaken, the new arms pushed my front track out 40mm on both sides.
          Got Drop??

Comment

Working...
          X