No announcement yet.

Just another civic thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah! I love the backyard special spoiler a lot. Your car is on point bro. LS-V some day?
    The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
      Hell yeah! I love the backyard special spoiler a lot. Your car is on point bro. LS-V some day?
      The spoiler is actually a rep i believe dude. On the look out for a genuine!

Thanks man, and nah no vtec. LS-T maybe

Comment

Originally posted by pjurisprudencia View Post
        pretty dope build, but a little less camber and have the tire closer to the fender would be something i would consider, car is awesome though man, cant wait for more.
        agreed with the above.
        looks sick in white! with the red bbs'. i **** the laws these days! makes modifying cars much more difficult
        Instagram - marcuscreek ---- facebook - /cusbum

Static Low R50 Mini Cooper

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, what are the specs on your wheels? The fitment is perfect
          Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

Found out water pump has shat itself only after I put the engine in and started it for the first time ... what a headache. Cars really working on my nerv! Bought a new pump today during lunch and will drop it in over the weekend. Also another rather backward update is i have only realised my eg is obd1 and the dc4 engine is obd2

Comment

So heaps has happened lately and i havnt had time to update - where to begin! I finally managed to sort out the water pump, and essentially did a complete service including all gaskets, seals, pumps, belts, etc etc etc. Borrowed my buddies obd1-obd2 harness and the car fired up! The gears wernt going in properly and after some time we found out I was given the wrong clutch, however due to my Euro trip the supplier denied to replace/refund it - assholes. After a week my buddy needed his harness back, and I once again needed one. I dont like spending money for things i can make myself, and i found it as a good challenge! So i set out to the wreckers and got everything i needed to make my own!

Ghetto garage + plank of wood + strongbow cider = good night

Made from scratch, and surprisingly IT WORKS!

Anyway cut to present day, last weekend was one of the biggest stance/modified shows in Aus called SHOWCASED, by The Lowdown. Its easily the best show i've been too, and this year was a great time to enter the Civic, but it really was the best weekend by the great friends around - the cars were a bonus. I only had a few days to prepare the Eg as i was still fixing the clutch/gear issues. Got the car together as best i could before my 900 km trip up!

When i got there

So here we have it, finally at the show. Big 10 hour drive up, car performed well and no dramas with it.

I've had some people absolutely love my car, and other **** it! I can bet one thing though..................... your car doesnt get twerked on !! HAHAHA enjoy fellow stanceworkers

HAHAHAHAHA. So there you have it, thats what been up. I've got motivated to hit it up with some paint, and reduce the camber and adjust it perfect!

Comment

At least she put her feet up on the glass. I swear, I can watch that twerk gif for a good minute. EG looks good mane.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

that's one clean ass hatch! but dat twerk doe

Comment

Hahaha yeah dude it was the glass, fuck it if she did the panel I wouldn't care at all :P lmaoo I, NEVER WASHING THAT PANEL AGAIN! Jookes

Comment

keen to see how this turns out

Comment

Not much else planned for the moment dude, maybe a new paint job and some minor details

Comment

Twerk was sick, car is sick, and I am jealous
                          Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

Stop twerking so I can look at the car.
                            Don&Vlad || SOHK
                            ---------------------------------------------------------
                            '90 Honda Civic Shuttle EE2

Comment

Working...
                            X