No announcement yet.

Just another civic thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all so heaps has been happening with this little eg. With work taking up most of my time i havnt had much time. Anyway cbf typing much - the wheels are together, the fitment is spot on, and my little eg has recevied nothing but internet love this whole week.

While we were waiting on the release of the Tomorrowlands tickets (which were sold out in fucking 5 seconds) we decided to stay up all night and assemble the RS'.

The faces have been powdercoated, the bolts have been gold zinc plated, and the lips brand new from Germany thanks to Raw Works in sydney for importing them.

The tyres have been fitted...

Now ... i wont post pics just yet. I have had a proper photoshoot done lastnight by DJ Moto from a House Of Stance Sydney. I'll wait to post them up. Ill just say . . . .. . . that my fb has gone absolutely fucking crazy with tags.

Anywho i will leave you with these pics hehe - >10mm

Comment

looking good man cant wait to see the rims on

Comment

Sweet hatch!! Love the wheels and def in for updates
        Originally posted by 1badg35
        trust me my last gf and i split because i apparently gave more attention to my cars and business then her. i have no idea where she got that idea from. haha

Comment

Dude those wheels look mint. Did you consider repainting the barrels whilst the wheels where split?

Comment

Sweet hatch , I've own 3 of these babies and will always have a soft spot for Egs . Good work !
            StayLowAndTucked my friends

Comment

Aight fellas i got the few photos i had already and here it is !

Heres a few sneak peaks from the proper photoshoot we did the other night with DJ Moto from Sydneys House Of Stance, and Reece from Estblshd Melbourne. When i get more proper pics i'll post up. Enjoy

Comment

The photoshoot just got edited, will post more pics up soon !

Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2013, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Looks pretty damn good, red/white/black theme works well! But why no centre caps?

Strangely enough in that one photo with one of your green waffles on the back, I actually think it doesn't look too bad.

Comment

sick eg you got there!!!
                    Civic EJ9
                    Daily Driven

Comment

Originally posted by dvious View Post
                      Dude those wheels look mint. Did you consider repainting the barrels whilst the wheels where split?
                      Yeah i did, but i just couldnt justify the cost to powdercoat them dude, the barrels were in great condition as it is !

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                      Looks pretty damn good, red/white/black theme works well! But why no centre caps?

Strangely enough in that one photo with one of your green waffles on the back, I actually think it doesn't look too bad.
                      The hex caps are being painted so i havnt had the to assemble them ! The green ones are from my other set of RS' hahaha

Comment

So work has been steady, but with full time work havnt had time to post any updates. Also just moved houses and had heaps of trouble moving all my shit along as well ... anyway here is some process.

As i work in real estate i drive ~350k's a week and police finally got me haha. In australia we get a 'defect notice' which means you need a roadworthy certificate, to meet the Australian standards ie; more than 100mm height clearance, no HID lights, manditory 3rd break light, standard emissions etc. Which i didnt clear any of haha.

Anyway after a few weeks i cleared the defect and got to work on the eg again. I **** the current eg cluster, and really wanted a dc2/4 one. So i retro-fit it on. It took me over 15 hours to get it PERFECT. It looks as OEM as you'll ever see. Maybe pics wont show tho..

In Melbourne a few weeks ago we had a HUGE car show, which was a fantastic turn out called 100mm CERTIFIED, you guys should check it out. Heres a couple of pics from my car at the show, and some randoms.

Also as i mentioned earlier i've got a b18b2 from a gsi teg (LS for us) and now that we moved houses with a bigger garage i've started doing a full service. I've also found a dirt cheap Type R LSD 4.7 final drive gearbox and getting that in with it too. This car isnt just looks, i also track it on weekends - which i'll be doing in 2 weeks, hence the rush with the engine.

Rebuilding my drive shafts was a bitch .....

Thats it for now, i'll try get more done over the week, just waiting on the type R flywheel to be machined, and a new clutch to come in then it will be going in.

Oh also, heres my other baby, which will never leave my side. Pic of us moving it last week to the new house. 76 MK1 Golf Swallowtail

Cheers

Comment

I want an eg hatch so bad. And if i do, best believe it will be on BBS RM!! Keep it up dude
                          Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

pretty dope build, but a little less camber and have the tire closer to the fender would be something i would consider, car is awesome though man, cant wait for more.

91 S13 Hatch daily.
                            92 S13 Coupe HKS SR22
                            2011 Scion xb
                            1998 Lexus GS400 SOLD
                            1993 Lexus LS400 SOLD
                            1993 Lexus SC400 SOLD
                            I made a build thread :|

Comment

Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
                              I want an eg hatch so bad. And if i do, best believe it will be on BBS RM!! Keep it up dude
                              Haha yeah BBS' are dope. Cheers man

Originally posted by pjurisprudencia View Post
                              pretty dope build, but a little less camber and have the tire closer to the fender would be something i would consider, car is awesome though man, cant wait for more.
                              Yeah i know dude, been meaning to fix that up for a while just no time. Thanks!

Comment

So last night after work the engine swap started. Finally dropped the d15 out around 11:30pm and called it a night. Also got the Exedy Organice heavy duty clutch mated with a shaved ITR flywheel.

Heres a pic with me and my mate Haks on the left having some kebab pizza late night. Hoping to get the b18b in by tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X