X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn it Genny, you's a gold diggin' whore

UPDATE!
    More pics on last page!

Been on the forums for a while now, never really posted anything (never had anything worth posting, and I still feel like I don't!) but what the hey, would be nice to have somewhere to keep track of my progress. I've had the car for about 2 years now, being a broke college student in between jobs, can't do anything too drastic yet but I'm happy with what progress I've made

Back in the day, all stock like:

Ew she's all monster trucky!

Went through a black phase, thankfully grew outta that quickly:

(Crappy phone pics from here on, until we get a sunny day for once on LI, sorry!)
    Still a monster truck.. until:

This is why I can't have nice things:

Yay! Good pictures!

Got a bit of reverse rake.. just driving her this low as long as I can before the winter gets bad, then in the spring I'll sort her out for reals.

Plans for now:
    Front OEM camber bolts
    Get rid of the nasty-ass gold plastidip (was bored one day..)
    Spacers (oh Santa!)

Thanks for lookin!
    Last edited by Itsahyundai; 05-29-2013, 10:39 PM.

I am looking forward to seeing what you are going to be doing with this man!

What wheels are you thinking?
    sigpic

Comment

im starting to like these cant wait to see progress
      LURKIN' WHILE YOU WERE WORKIN'

Comment

Thanks guys!
        Originally posted by dav3design View Post
        I am looking forward to seeing what you are going to be doing with this man!

What wheels are you thinking?
        Sadly, wheels are a LONG way off for me.. I need to get off my lazy ass and get another job, but even then I don't forsee wheels soon

For now I'm planning kinda an OEM+ look , get the stock 18's sitting right. In the future though, I'd love some NUE's. Always loved the style, and no ones really done it on a Genesis before

Comment

Im pretty sure that fluid motor union had stock wheels with spacers on their Genny, and it looked sick.

Glad to see you got fogs, I dont like them without fogs for some reason.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
            Im pretty sure that fluid motor union had stock wheels with spacers on their Genny, and it looked sick.

Yeah, there's a few stanced on stock wheels, and they look sick. They're def not the worst stock wheels, they'll do for now.

Front end really felt like it was missing something with out the fogs, plus I just love fogs!

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post

those were 19 inch rspec wheels. world of a difference.

hey bud its iRick. sorry to never message you back on gencoupe. i haven't been on since the day I decided I'm selling my car lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
                those were 19 inch rspec wheels. world of a difference.

hey bud its iRick. sorry to never message you back on gencoupe. i haven't been on since the day I decided I'm selling my car lol.
                Haha np man! Sad to see a gencoupe go Any idea what you wanna pick up next?

The 19's are def nicer, but if I'm gonna spend 500 on used 19's I might as well save up an extra 400 and get some used Rotiforms or whatevs. Sadly 18's for now

Although, if anyone has any ideas for some cheap (NON SHITTY) wheels I'm def open to suggestions.
                Last edited by Itsahyundai; 11-15-2012, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Finally managed to snap some less shitty pics.

Comment

I don't think you know what broke is. Driving a new car does not qualify.
                    but in my opinion, instead of using money for spacers and stuff like that, you should just put it aside for some neat wheels, that will take the car to another level.
                    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                      I don't think you know what broke is. Driving a new car does not qualify.
                      but in my opinion, instead of using money for spacers and stuff like that, you should just put it aside for some neat wheels, that will take the car to another level.
                      Well I was really very fortunate to get the car, and I'm incredibly grateful for it. I appreciate the opinion, and of course I'd love wheels, but they're so far out of reach for me right now. I literally just spent every single penny I have on coils, and I'm too busy focusing on school at the moment to really pick up a job. I will eventually of course. The spacers are gonna be a Christmas gift from my family, so I'm not really spending money I could be saving for wheels.

Comment

Nice car, your very lucky, keep it lookin nice!
                        Great neck

Comment

Originally posted by itsjustkevin View Post
                          Nice car, your very lucky, keep it lookin nice!
                          Thanks! Trust me, I remember every single day I get into her just how damn lucky I am. I never take her for granted.

So my camber bolts should be coming in tomorrow, spacers hopefully early next week. Not that anyone cares..

Comment

I had to do a double take on your coupe!! Looks similar to my buddy's!!

Looking good regardless!!

Volo In Timore

Comment

What size spacers?
                              Great neck

Comment

Working...
                              X