Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VanDamage View Post
    This looks ridiculously clean! The colour looks amazing too
    Thanks mate I'm glad you like it! I'll update you guys soon.

Comment

Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post
      very very clean. i love it. excited to see where it goes
      Much appreciated

Comment

I'm limited on money at the moment so I decided to go out and buy a roll of 1m wood grain vinyl to cover the centre lights

Also I must of hit my drive-way too fast as I am now the proud owner of a good old hole in my exhaust. It now sounds like a v8 tractor! I'll get it sorted a.s.a.p !

Comment

haha i like the wood grain lights.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
          Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Originally posted by evilstar View Post
            haha i like the wood grain lights.
            Cheers mate.

Comment

Very very clean man. I thought mine was in good condition but yours is a different story. Love the big/small light set up. I picked up a grill and inner lights but was misinformed by the buyer of the condition so I'm looking for another set up -_- Love the color as well. Can't wait to see more man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Very very clean man. I thought mine was in good condition but yours is a different story. Love the big/small light set up. I picked up a grill and inner lights but was misinformed by the buyer of the condition so I'm looking for another set up -_- Love the color as well. Can't wait to see more man.
                Thanks man, much appreciated. That sucks that the grill you picked up was in such bad condition! What kind of set up do you recon you'll go for?

Comment

I really love he big/small setup but I just came across a thread for the euro singles that came from a 316. I'm tempted to buy those for now then maybe get the big/small set up later but I haven't decided yet. I'm just not found of what I have right now. Also, do you keep the wooden covers on at all times?

Comment

You picked up a pretty good project if you ask me, pretty new looking for the original paint,

Looking forward to seeing this mold into something unique!

P.S. those woodgrain lights are boss.

Instagram - @Kekegram

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      I really love he big/small setup but I just came across a thread for the euro singles that came from a 316. I'm tempted to buy those for now then maybe get the big/small set up later but I haven't decided yet. I'm just not found of what I have right now. Also, do you keep the wooden covers on at all times?
                      Fair enogh mate, I'm sure what ever you decide to go for it will look good! Yes I do leave the wood grain lights on at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by KekeCav View Post
                        You picked up a pretty good project if you ask me, pretty new looking for the original paint,

Looking forward to seeing this mold into something unique!

P.S. those woodgrain lights are boss.
                        haha thanks mate

Comment

Cheeky...

Comment

looks so clean mate, great find especially due to the state of most of the e21s in nz. do you know the e30s wheel and suspension set up?
                            i have two e30's sitting in my driveway but sadly nothing happens very quickly

my tumblr for anyone thats interested: http://crispyas.tumblr.com/

Comment

Its on 16x9s +20p offset, adjustables in the rear and mazda bfmr coils in the front
                              Last edited by K-Soup; 02-16-2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Just got some BMW BBS 15x7 wheels from a mate. They were originally dirty and full of grease, I managed to clean them up real good with some good old oven de-greaser and some other chemicals! Gave them all a good old sand, primed them and sprayed them gun metal grey (metallic). They came out looking brand new I just done a quick chop of what they'll hopefully look like on the whip... feedback more then welcome.

Last edited by JackDatBoi; 02-21-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X