X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that came together pretty quick.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
      So much for it being electron blue hahaha
      I thought you would have only painted the stock parts.
      Did you just want an electron blue one so it says it in the VIN for originality and the next paint job will be electron blue too?
      the paint has been paid for i just have to find time to go pick it up some time this or next week. its factory Electron blue color. this car had dings all over the place so rather than spot priming and seeing blotches from a far after paint has been applied, i rather do it the right way.... it may look fantatic of pictures in forum but real life view is far different then pictures and i want it looking factory.

Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
      I've always had a spot for these cars as well, Some dude that lives around from my brother has one same colour sitting in his garage.

5 years ago it was kinda just sitting there, Now, you can barley see it. there is boxes stacked on top of it along with being covered in dust. I doubt its moved in 4 years.

I've tried to talk him in to getting it, but its most likely fucked from rust knowing our shitty winters.
      thats tragic ...... it really is. its funny but in my town there is only ONE blue one that i have seen and its MINT... they are unfortunately becoming extinct due to theft and chop shops....that why i put a fuel pump kill switch on mine.

Comment

I had a milano red one like 5 years ago when they were all the rage around here, and even though the color sucked, I liked it. There's like 40 of those (EBP) fuckers around here...all the little kiddos love trashing em1's. And they all think that the coveted stock b16 is just the bees knees in their 2800lb chassis haha

Anywho, glad to see someone giving one of these things some love, rather than driving it around like a 18 year old tweeter
        Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
          I had a milano red one like 5 years ago when they were all the rage around here, and even though the color sucked, I liked it. There's like 40 of those (EBP) fuckers around here...all the little kiddos love trashing em1's. And they all think that the coveted stock b16 is just the bees knees in their 2800lb chassis haha

Anywho, glad to see someone giving one of these things some love, rather than driving it around like a 18 year old tweeter
          Lol ive been driving that thing for past 2 weeks daily, and today i hopped in my w210 E320
          and i was like WHY Do i like that honda car hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
            that why i put a fuel pump kill switch on mine.
            A buddy of mine had his rx7 almost stolen from him and it had a kill switch in the glove compartment. Little did they know that the distributor was fucked and they only made it down the street before it died.

Maybe invest in a quick release hub or placing it under the seat or somewhere where it couldn't be found.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

looks sick! reminds me of my old em1.

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                A buddy of mine had his rx7 almost stolen from him and it had a kill switch in the glove compartment. Little did they know that the distributor was fucked and they only made it down the street before it died.

Maybe invest in a quick release hub or placing it under the seat or somewhere where it couldn't be found.
                mine is hidden well

Comment

traitor... ps shoot me a text have to show you my latest build
                  Follow on IG
                  amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                  Vintage AME Wheels
                  RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                  W115 & W123

Comment

Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
                    traitor... ps shoot me a text have to show you my latest build
                    LOL i have not changed my sig yet )))) this is just a fun car "my VTECH goes bbbwwwaaaaa"

Comment

Oh and the ls 5th isn't the worst thing ever in a b16. B16 5th is. HAHA but the drop isnt that bad.

Also, for what its worth B16 1-2, GSR 3-4, LS 5th is the best setup, with a USDM (IIRC) ITR Final Drive and LSD
                      Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                      Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

3 trannie part out LOL
                        Last edited by Bystrov; 10-22-2012, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Did some lighting work last night, Nothing pisses me off more than seeing a clean car with yellow plate lights, so i upgraded my lighting to LED... looks nice.

Also the fuel pump was whining really loud so i thought perhaps a time to change it ... indeed it was...

got the car Mocked up to what i want it to look like when final suspension components arrive. till then this will have to suffice for a few weeks... Just need a tad smaller profile size tire ... 185/65 FTL

Comment

you should put some pearl in the paint when you paint it. looks like my old car

Comment

Originally posted by Illest-e36 View Post
                              you should put some pearl in the paint when you paint it. looks like my old car

That looks so hawt! What was your tire size and suspension set up ?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X