No announcement yet.

MK1 Jetta Coupe, my new girlfriend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this thread because of the car and all of the funny ass pictures you post. haha

Comment

Originally posted by C.T. View Post
      I really dig your Jetta still.
      I really appreciate that.

Yeah the fender situation is a bit weird. I'm thinking I can run the Jetta grill without the blinkers and get Rabbit bumpers to solve that problem. Then buy an old school Kamie air dam to cover up the spot where the fender and front end do not match up. Shave all the holes for the trim, and flares cause i don't want either of them. Haha i developed a huge **** for flares after my current MK2.

Thinking that might look good, I guess i'm just going to have to wait and see!
      I should've been more specific. The main thing I was talking about is the headlight trim. The part that goes around the headlights and the corner lights that you're deleting is all one piece.

That said, before you start cutting up that trim - if you have nice, unbroken ones please sell them to me! Haha. I'll give you mine. My driver's side one is missing a piece around the corner light. Obviously that wouldn't matter for you.

Comment

Originally posted by parzychd View Post
        I love this thread because of the car and all of the funny ass pictures you post. haha
         photo 21529143_zps615f2378.jpg
        Originally posted by keeton View Post
        I really appreciate that.
         photo 3557ox_zps118add7e.jpg

Originally posted by keeton View Post
        I should've been more specific. The main thing I was talking about is the headlight trim. The part that goes around the headlights and the corner lights that you're deleting is all one piece.

That said, before you start cutting up that trim - if you have nice, unbroken ones please sell them to me! Haha. I'll give you mine. My driver's side one is missing a piece around the corner light. Obviously that wouldn't matter for you.
        Hmm, I'll have to think on that one. I really don't see a reason why not unless I can come up with a set of Jetta fenders, which would be ideal. I'll keep you posted on that one buddy!

Comment

more car updates plz!

1988 300zx-t

Comment

nice!! im liking the rims on the mk2 but the coupes looking right!

Comment

Hmm, I'll have to think on that one. I really don't see a reason why not unless I can come up with a set of Jetta fenders, which would be ideal. I'll keep you posted on that one buddy!
              I'd appreciate it. Just let me know.

Comment

Fenders

Hey man, I got a nice set of front fenders currently sitting on my mk1 jetta if you're interested? Only coming off as I'm fitting a caddy/rabbit front end. Chuck me an email or pm and I'll send a couple of pics over. Actually, scrap that, I'll upload a pic now quickly

Comment

The fenders are real good an tidy. The whole front end will eventually be up if there's anything else you needed. I was going to keep it all but if it helps put anotger back on the road then that's all good. Everything is sweet, just the rad support is abit corroded, well, shitty looking at the bottom lip

Comment

Any progress on the jetta?

Comment

Working...
                    X