Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha great write-ups! Sub'd

Comment

this may be the best most well written creative build story evarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckie View Post
        this thread is AWESOME
        It's the only way I know how to do things.
        Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
        this may be the best most well written creative build story evarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

My stories are not that great. My gif placement however is impeccable.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Bitch those are gonna tuck when you throw coils on and go a lot lower.
          Idk how I feel about 16s on M's.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            Bitch those are gonna tuck when you throw coils on and go a lot lower.
            Idk how I feel about 16s on M's.
            That's kind of why I said I was going to buy new barrels and lips.

Keep in mind, I want 225/45's up front, minimum. Ideally I'd like 235/40's up front and 255/40's out back.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

If you had the big face gotti's they'd look dope. There's a set for sale somewhere haha.

Better go wide.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

except the 16s
                Last edited by TeckniX; 10-31-2012, 02:36 PM.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

At first i was like
                  then at the deal
                  then i was like at the car itself
                  and then at all these gifs and your story telling. fuarking awesome hahahaha.

Comment

The works fit perfectly. Did you drop the car all the way? Looks to me like they'll camber in and sit fantastically.
                    4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
                      The works fit perfectly. Did you drop the car all the way? Looks to me like they'll camber in and sit fantastically.
                      The car is only on H&R sport springs, so that's as low as it goes right now. They probably could camber in, but definitely not with a 235 up front.

I'll continue to hunt for wheels through the winter. If nothing pops up by spring I'll look into fucking around with the wheels I've got and just using adapters, although I'd kind of like to avoid it after some consideration.

Comment

lolwtf

Comment

And it looks like I'm picking up a set of 17x8 +20 Style 5's next week.

That's what I meant when I said "through the winter" earlier.

Comment

i like the car, love your prelude, but more pics, less gifs. <3 you
                            @DollaDollaDill

Comment

Originally posted by Dwob View Post
                              i like the car, love your prelude, but more pics, less gifs. <3 you
                              I promise there will be more pictures once I actually start doing stuff.

Comment

hahahah i fucking love these GIFs on this thread, epic build thread!! sub'd

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Working...
                                X