Something different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It felt real good lol.

Finally have decent internet out here in the sticks, I will try and get some fresh pics this weekend

Volo In Timore

Comment

A buddy with cut had an intrepid with cut springs on 20" wheels about 15 years ago while we were working at America's Tire. It looked pretty awesome at the time.

Comment

Here she is in her H&R dropped goodness!!

Not slammed slammed, but not quite ready to start cutting springs when I had to pay $636.51 for the set of springs that I installed lol Should be driving her as a daily within 7 days, just need tags!!

I know my rear wheels are hellasunken, should have the 18's mounted once the snow is gone

Volo In Timore

Comment

Glad this thread isn't dead. I saw a slammed black 300m the other day and it reminded me of this.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Not dead, just to damn much snow and too damn cold to want to do anything. currently -8 degrees Celsius here right now

Volo In Timore

Comment

For 2x the price of those springs you could get a bag setup together hahaha. If you get bored of your other wheels, I think style 95's would look dope on here. You should get this thing all painted up soon too.

Keep us updated man, I cannot wait to see the other wheels on here.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I've thought about bags, but I spent a bit on this car on the performance spectrum ( I know, its still a 4 door grandaddy mobile) so I may do bags on something else, I do still have that 79-80 caprice tho...

Volo In Timore

Comment

Question to ask here. Anyone know roughly how hard it is to change seat brackets? I am looking at getting a set of used JDM Recaros from an Integra for my Intrepid's interior. Neither set of seats are powered, so should I be able to remove my factory brackets and put them on the Recaro's?

Volo In Timore

Comment

Finished my income tax return today, going to be ordering my tyres tomorrow. 235/40 R18 Federal SS 595's

I am excite.

Should have her tagged and driving her starting thursday

Volo In Timore

Comment

• Well, I was outside doing the brakes on my car, and I happen to have a set of steel wheels sitting there.

So I must admit that now I want to purchase a second intrepid or a concorde and cut the springs and run some mad stretch on some new steelies!!

Just reverse mounted steelies

Last edited by DjGreggieP; 04-13-2013, 06:53 PM.

Volo In Timore

Comment

• So to revive this thread from the depth's, I have my mille's going on on this Thursday after some mild machine work. Would post pictures but for some reason Flickr is being weird and not opening.

Pics to come

Volo In Timore

Comment

• Machine work? Is the centre bore to small or something?
                          1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                          1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Yea, the hub bore is like 1.2mm to small lol. Bought them from a guy who had them on a grand am and my intrepid's hub is ever so slightly bigger.

On the plus side, I won't need hub centring rings, and once I get them mounted I will most likely be looking at a set of spacers both front and back.

Also looking at saving up for a set of coilovers from these guys

Volo In Timore

Comment

• Originally posted by DjGreggieP View Post
                              Yea, the hub bore is like 1.2mm to small lol. Bought them from a guy who had them on a grand am and my intrepid's hub is ever so slightly bigger.

On the plus side, I won't need hub centring rings, and once I get them mounted I will most likely be looking at a set of spacers both front and back.

Also looking at saving up for a set of coilovers from these guys
                              http://ceikaperformance.com/Custom-Built-Coilovers-c10/
                              My buddy was looking at a set of those for his SVX. Ended up just fabbing STI coilovers to fit because Ceika planned on taking a few months to build them.

However, they seem quality and the price is good. If you're down for the wait, that would be your best bet IMO!

Good luck, love seeing unique cars.
                              IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton View Post
                                My buddy was looking at a set of those for his SVX. Ended up just fabbing STI coilovers to fit because Ceika planned on taking a few months to build them.

However, they seem quality and the price is good. If you're down for the wait, that would be your best bet IMO!

Good luck, love seeing unique cars.

Thanks! The wait I don't mind, I currently have the only available set of drop springs installed on my car, and its still quite bouncey, hoping to go lower and stiffer yet.

Pic of my Mille's going on on Thursday
                                Cleaning the Milles

And roughly now how the car is sitting since the springs pads and struts have settled.
                                2013-07-19 19.55.47

She has come down a bit, excited to get the wheels and tires installed on Thursday, and this winter, I may try my hand at a wire tuck, seems straightforward enough...

Volo In Timore

Comment

Working...
                                X