X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get some good pictures up! preferably side shots

IG: Nick475

Comment

Soon, my car is filthy as fack right now. With the money I spent on H&R's I have been debating on getting a second intrepid or something similar to slam on cut springs and 16's

Volo In Timore

Comment

Damn I was not expecting that at all! Looking forward to the new wheels, go with those 5 spoke rotiforms, I think those would look better then the sjc. But that's just my opinion, +1 for originality though!

Sub'd

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Just ordered some under hood bling lol

Volo In Timore

Comment

E28 question. Would a set of r32 skyline factory coilovers work??

Volo In Timore

Comment

Skyline parts on an e28 hahaha.

Hope someone can answer that for you

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I found a guy on kijiji selling a bunch of r32 parts, wants $150 for the set of springs and struts/shocks. Also came across an rb20 with trans and everything but a computer that could be a different swap in.

Once spring hits and I am daily driving my car again, I will be looking to start my next project and have some fun making some custom fabricated parts as I go

Volo In Timore

Comment

Also found these that would look decent with a nice stretch.

Last edited by DjGreggieP; 01-25-2013, 12:31 PM.

Volo In Timore

Comment

^ those Beemer wheels actually could look pretty sweet!
                    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Once this snow melts I will be getting around to actually doing something on that bmw lol. Its a basket case.

Volo In Timore

Comment

Picking up a KDM lip spoiler new for cheap from work, going to try and make it work on my car.

Volo In Timore

Comment

Got my Hawk HPS Pads ordered up, should be here next week, then I just need my front rotors and front camber kit.

Volo In Timore

Comment

This weekend we get a long weekend. I will be going out on sunday and putting all 4 18s on and checking fitment and clearances. Pics to come!!

Volo In Timore

Comment

So fitment was a bust. Need the centres bored out.

I need to rant. So here goes.

Yes I have an intrepid, probably one of the few cars that will never become associated as a status symbol, its easily pegged as being a 'grandpa hauler' the performance variants are non existent and our only tie to any kid of Motorsports is nascar.

That being said, the community surrounding these cars is soo close minded it hurts. Here I con online, yea there is some general naysayers, but more along the lines of people actually being dumb. I've lurked it all, cut control arms and using bolts as spring perch spacers, generally dumb ideas putting themselves and the lives of others at risk.

Over there? If you have an idea that differs from what they think is the right think, your wrong, every single car has to follow the same cookie cutter mods so that the only way people are different is the colour of the paint, but don't get too wild and stray from mama mopar for your paint or you will be the scum of the earth.

I don't want dual exhaust when single will do fine, I don't want leather seats that's uncomfortable as sh*t and makes you slide around when you corner, the only reason I wound up with a few of their required mods was they were in the parts car, and I bought the car cheaper than the cost of a new engine.

Yes my car will never be a scene changer, yes my car will never have a feature of its own, but I am building it my way for what I want and nobody else.

Sorry, just had to rant and thought it was doubtful that doing it here wouldn't create a stir too big

Volo In Timore

Comment

It felt good didn't it? That being said, props to you for going with the lesser know road.

Comment

Working...
                                X