Nord-Bingen Customs - Norwegian household

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
    Hey bud do you happen to remember the length of your front drive shaft after the 4 speed swap? Did you use the 300TD auto section, or the 240D manual section?

-Mike
    Wow, I don't remember actually.. I think I used the whole 300td non turbo-drive shaft, and the manual transmission.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello guys! Since last time I've bought me to new projects. Both are Ford Sierras. The first one is an rare xr4i with v6 2.8i injection, the other one is a hidious mk2 with 2.0 8v turbo engine. It runs on e85. The first one will be pretty stock, but lower and with new silver paint and some wide 16". The ugly duck will get those turbo stuff back, and will be remapped, then add a roll cage and cut some springs... then we hopefully can do som donuts!

The Xr4i mk 1984

And the "donutracer" 1988 pinto turbo e85:

sigpic

Comment

Bugging you again as always.. what company made the lower valance on your old anthracite wagon? A buddy of mine is willing to sell me his zender valance, but I have no clue how it looks installed.
        1981 300TD 4 speed
        2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
        , on Flickr
        IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
          Bugging you again as always.. what company made the lower valance on your old anthracite wagon? A buddy of mine is willing to sell me his zender valance, but I have no clue how it looks installed.
          Hi, Mike! Very sorry for my late answer. That is a original BBS valance!

For all others. I've sold the white 123 wagon. And since last I've added a rare Executive BMW E23 745i and a 500SEC C126, and alot of parts (rims, tires, turbo, intercooler++).

Currently I work on the red 745i, and will propably use 9x17 Borbet A on it. In the last couple of days it's all about body work. I've almost finished all welding. Still some body work left though.

Added some rims for the Executive too, 8,5+10x17 RH, and probably the new turbo (HX40):

I've done a promo video too just for fun:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiV_...ature=youtu.be

And please like my new page on facebook! If you like rare classiv cars, tuning, welding, fabrication, mental madness, turboes, rims, stance and so on:
          Nord-Bingen Custom, Nasarawa, Nassarawa, Nigeria. 171 likes. Classic cars, restoration, mental madness, local hero and fuck the system activist...
          Last edited by superturbodiesel.com; 11-15-2014, 01:20 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X