It's just a neon c'mon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like a good color.
    You should do a 2g SRT4 front though, the 1g looks so tame and like a 90's chick car.

Glad you arent just slamming it and beating the shit out of it.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Ah yes, FCAW welders suck.

And check out your strut mounts while you're at it, especially the rears. The ones in my old 1st gen loved to rust out. Then again you knew it by the awful noise and shock they made going over bumps.
      I Have No Idea What I'm Doing

Comment

So alot has happened with the car lately. Cracked a rim and tires were junk so got sport wheels and new tires. Parted out a wrecked but rust free sport coupe for its interior, trunk, hood, fender and other little things. Reverse went out so im doin a mild wire tuck, painted bay, and engine swap. Mismatched color again but ive decided to kinda rat it out. Im getting my cummins fixed to drive everyday so the neon finally gets it project/cruiser status. Reworked my coilovers to sit the car on the ground im hoping. Got a new camera for christmas. I WILL HAVE PICS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i've always wanted to see one of these lowered that wasn't an srt

Comment

pics ?
            C280 Build Thread
            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Awesome that you're doing your own thing!
              IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Finally got some pics up. I apologise that it took so long my laptop is fried and won't let me do much.

Swapped out nasty grey uncomfortable interior for sport interior. Very nice

Comment

Its on stock height suspension at the moment because i wanted to get another vehicle to lower until i found out the struts i put on are all blown and it rides worse than my homemade coilovers. So it will be low again soon.

Comment

Console swap. Yes im aware of the misterious stain. Taking care of that.

Comment

Also switched out the gauge cluster so i could finally have a tach. And fewer miles makes me feel good inside.

Comment

Are you going to 5 speed swap it?

Comment

Eventually. Still trying to find a tranny for cheap.

Comment

Good luck man

Comment

I bet everyone forgot all about this pos. But its coming back to life and its went thru a total rebirth.
                              Pulled the old tired engine and bad trans out. Painted the bay up a rainbow sorta but think im gonna redo it one solid color.

Pulled the heater core out of it after i broke the ends that connected to the engine. This was a bitch!

Took me all day but finally got it.

Redid my coilovers and slammed her down to the ground.

Heres how she sits currently awaiting the engine.

I think im gonna have to make raised engine mounts for it and stock up on oil pans. In the search now for a fuel cell just in case i rip the stock tank open. Can't wait to drive her.

Comment

I apologise i didn't have my camera when i took these. Cell phone quality again im sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X