Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4g63lover View Post
    Thank you!!

We all thrive to have BJ's engine bay... lol guy is a beast when it comes to wiring.
    Tell me about it. When I had my 3g Eclipse. I asked for some pointers from him. Guy is a god in that area.

Comment

damn...
      100% on orignality and 1000% on pulling it off perfectly!

this galant is super boss, that blue makes it look badass, i would agree and change the wheels to something different and more sporty, somethin wide with fat lip or somethin super concave!

other than that, beautiful car man, good job!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

This thing is crazy nice. It looked so buttery on the gst's!

Comment

I really enjoyed this thread, and had NO idea galants could look this good! I tip my hat to you sir, you have a sexy car!
          Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

Fantastic!
            Probably the most aggressive looking front end out there IMO. I've always wondered what Galants would look like with some work. Love it! +1 for Midwest!

Comment

Been a while since update. The car is down with a spaghetti of wires hanging over the front end of it. I got about that far in the past two days only working on it about an hour a day. I have been too tired to chug along. The fact that I have all winter makes a huge difference tbh. haha. it'll get done though, no worries. I'll take pics either tomorrow or Saturday.

Right before I took her apart, i actually got a feature from carsxhype.com and the feature dropped on their webstie this past week.

More pics and the article here.

I’m going to be honest, the first time I saw Jigz’s Galant It took me awhile to realize it is in fact a Galant. I couldn’t believe how aggressive it looked and I had never in my l...

Peep the build!

Comment

Good shit on the feature! Hardest Galant I've seen, haha.
                The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

Wire tucking this bad boy? Congrats on the feature

Comment

Car looks great and so do the shots!

I've got one shot he took at an FNL this year.

Comment

Update on things. BabyG has been down since the beginning of December. I had a battery ground issue and I went ballistic and instead of just fixing the ground, I pulled most of the wiring out after the fusebox. haha. So anyways, I ahve been on and off working on the car the past couple of weeks but today, i have gotten as far as cleaning up all the wiring from the turbo build. I foolishly drilled through the firewall during the turbo build for the oil PSI sender wiring, the wideband ground, and the knock sensor because I wanted to get it done. So now, i correct my wrongs. I got all the wiring re-ran correctly and everything goes through the fender apron now. much cleaner and under the dash is virtually cleaner as well. I also pulled out all the auto trans harness wires up to the fuse box.

On the fence about hiding the injector loom out of sight, but I might just clean it up, the #4 injector looks like a PITA to get to if I had to extend injector wires. But you never know, I might get bored. I am just waiting on my battery relocation kit and the water temp hose adapter and wiring before I can loom and wrap the harness up.

On another note, I tend to get bored with wheels. My buddy has a set of Battles in 17x9.5 +15 from his 240 so i decided to test fit them to see how the fitment would be with my alignment specs with a wheel that aggressive.

Too much poke for my tastes. I may powdercoat the faces on my current wheels. The fitment is perfect on the 17x9 +24 with my current alignment specs so even if I decide to go up to a 245/40/17 I can keep the adjustments to a minimum so I will most likely keep the current set-up. Flares are not an option for me.

As she sits when I called it a night tonight.

Won't have an update until the end of the holidays but no worries, I will have some updates shortly after the new year! i cant wait to drive her again.

Peep the build!

Comment

Can't wait to see it finished up. Are you plan on running brembos or the JDM front?

Comment

I am actually running the v6 brakes on the car. I'm sure one day I will upgrade to Brembos, but for its current power the brakes are more than enough. As far as the JDM front, no. I am sticking with the USDM front but I will most likely get the JDM VRG rear bumper.

Peep the build!

Comment

Yes loving this. The colour is awesome

Click for the Phokus Build Thread

Comment

I like the JDM bumpers, make it have that aggressive look to it. Are you running the dual-piston calipers?

Comment

I came in here fully expecting to not like this....BUT.....I love this! get that engine bay under control and it'll be money! great job!

Comment

Working...
                                X