No announcement yet.

My EBP Turbo Galant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just went through the whole build, incredible car man! What does your family think about the car now
    2002 Infiniti I35 ( 6 speed swap in progress )
    2004 Nissan Maxima SE 6 speed ( Closest car to being "stanced" )
    2003 Nissan Maxima SE 6 Speed
    2002 Lincoln LS
    On the verge of being Stanced

Comment

• My family is very supportive. My mom wont ride in it because of her back and my dad wont ride in it because he doesnt "trust" me. haha

Peep the build!

Comment

• Blame them I do not.

Comment

• Quick update. I havent updated in a while and for that I am sorry.

Switched up the wheel/tire setup again. 18x9.5 +15 Ambit RT8 wrapped in 245/40/18 Yokohama ES100. I also fabricated a new exhaust in form of a straight 3" side exit.

At Wekfest Chicago

I always do a photoshoot on the first day I drive her on the street.

Starting to play around with my cameras video ability and the new slider I picked up

Boost leak tested the car and found the MBC was leaking so I ripped it out and have the car setup to run wastegate pressure at the moment.

I need to wire the stock EVO BCS so I can run a Grimmspeed 3-port and use the boost by gear feature. Hoping to cut my 2.8" 60' and clock off an 11.0 pass.

Peep the build!

Comment

• Sub'd for 4g support
            conversion syndicate*

4g63 swapped Hilux: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=75423

ig: makercruuz

Comment

• Quick photodump. Havent updated in a while. Switched up the wheels from the 18x9.5 Ambit RT8 to 17x9.5 Enkei RPF1.

I also set out to race the car this summer. BUT life threw me curveballs all summer so I wasnt able to get out to the drag strip until recently. I bought a set of 24.5" MH Racemasters and loaded the car up on the trailer.

No changes from last year except the slicks. Wastegate pressure (20 psi). Best time of 12.3 @ 117 with a dreadful 1.9 60'

Going to give it a bit more power up top and see if she can go faster. Pretty happy with her at the moment.

Peep the build!

Comment

• This keeps reminding me that I need one of these soon. Bookmarked and subbed ever since.

Comment

• Well, this day was coming sooner or later, but the trans finally had a catastrophic enough failure that our racing season ended a bit early. 2nd gear wont engage in higher RPMs. Im pretty much done with this 3g trans. working on getting a FWD converted EVO trans setup to work with the Galant. We wanted an 11 second pass but the car just didnt have it in it with the current drivetrain.

Enjoy the video.

Next up 600whp and 10.99 1/4 mile

Peep the build!

Comment

• Since you are looking for an EVO fwd trans??? Why dont you just go AWD?

Is the price difference too large? Or?..

Is there a specific reason why you want to stick with fwd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tate View Post
                      Since you are looking for an EVO fwd trans??? Why dont you just go AWD?

Is the price difference too large? Or?..

Is there a specific reason why you want to stick with fwd.
                      A lot of the reason Im shying away from AWD is the price, but I also like FWD racing. Locally, I can run a really competitive class every month if I stay FWD. The AWD classes usually doesnt have enough attendance to make a class.

IDK

I am kinda contemplating it though....

Peep the build!

Comment

• Oh cool. Another quick question.

You said FWD Evo trans. Is that converted, or did some Evolutions come with only FWD.

Comment

• this car is so dope

Comment

• Originally posted by Tate View Post
                            Oh cool. Another quick question.

You said FWD Evo trans. Is that converted, or did some Evolutions come with only FWD.
                            Its a conversion.

Originally posted by king_kresa View Post
                            this car is so dope

Thank you!

Peep the build!

Comment

• Some quick pictures before I put her away. Gonna be a while until she is road worthy again. Going to pull the motor in the next couple of weeks and shell be prepped to go through another major change.

Peep the build!

Comment

Working...
                              X