Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Children: Ol Dirty Bastard gets a build thread (e24 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priorities... psh, build cool shit and come back south man. Don't let me down
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• You know, funny you should say that, Ashton. My plan is to finish this stage of ODB, stack some money for the next year or two, then move back to Atlanta. I really miss it there.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Excellent. The south just isn't the same without ODB

Comment

• So. Did you fit those wheels yet or nah?

Either way I just need updates on this car man. *scratches head like a crack head*

Comment

• No, not yet. I've been working my ass off to dig my way out of the financial hole I got into when I was unemployed for 4 months last summer.

Hopefully by the end of the month I'll have the wheels built and tires mounted.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
              No, not yet. I've been working my ass off to dig my way out of the financial hole I got into when I was unemployed for 4 months last summer.

We're all patiently waiting brother. Gotta make sure your good before the car. But god damnit you can go without dinner for a few weeks if it means ODB is up and running
              Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                No, not yet. I've been working my ass off to dig my way out of the financial hole I got into when I was unemployed for 4 months last summer.

Ah alright. I can wait,

Make sure you're financially settled before dropping all your money into ODB.

Comment

• Southern Worthersee is 16 weeks away. Dylan Leff and I were hanging out and agreed that GA needs to be invaded by 2 SoCal sharks, so we're both planning on driving our e24s out to there. Which means I need to get off my ass and actually get my piece of shit ready.

To that end, I've been busy ordering suspension and steering parts to refresh the stuff that's worn out. New tie rods, center drag link, idler arm, solid upper control arm bushings, new upper control arms, lower control arms, and sway bar end links are all en-route to my parents house. Wheels should be dropped off at the machine shop by a friend of mine within the next week or two, then I can take a trip back down to SoCal and install all the parts and do one last mock up of the wheels to ensure that everything fits how I want it before I order new front lips and tires.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Good luck with everything man! I hope it plays out and you get out here safely! Stoked to see you and odb again soon.

Comment

• If you plan on passing through Arizona/ Texas we could meet up for the drive over there

Comment

• Yeah, right now the planned drive is through New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, then GA.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Me and 2 other e28's an e81 and 2 e93's are going to be leaving from North Texas. I'm still on the fence about making it 100%. But that would be cool to roll out that hard.

Comment

• Let's do it man. Right now Dylan and I will probably be rolling through the panhandle on our way.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Let me talk to these guys. Ill shoot you a message and we can work it out from there. The drive from texas really isnt that bad. Its ~13 hours straight through from dallas to helen. What day are you guys leaving Cali? I'd imagine somewhere between the 9th and 12th.

Comment

• Hope to see you there man!
                                Follow me on instagram: @watsupitsdenny
                                check out my bagged GTO build

Comment

Working...
                                X