No announcement yet.

Im kinda tired of seeing only new Minis on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting, i've only ever used Minisport once and i will not be using them again, they take ages to deliver the parts you ordered. I prefer Minispares.com and so do many of my friends. Much friendlier and faster at delivering !

Comment

here is what i use

Comment

Timing couldn't have been better guys, I just got an email from Mini Sport saying that half of the parts i ordered are out of stock. I don't get why it took them a week and a half to notify me . I'll just cancel the order and take a look at these other sites. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by raffi91 View Post
          Timing couldn't have been better guys, I just got an email from Mini Sport saying that half of the parts i ordered are out of stock. I don't get why it took them a week and a half to notify me . I'll just cancel the order and take a look at these other sites. Thanks.
          How typical of them. Happened to more than a few people i know.

Definitely try www.minispares.com

Comment

Rainy Day Update

I got some work done on the mini these past few days, but forgot to take pics of most of the work . After canceling my order from Mini Sport, I ordered some stuff from Mini Mania. Got the stuff three days after ordering so I was happy. I started out wrapping the wiring with black electrical tape. Then I removing the valve cover, starter, generator, dizzy, oil filter housing and cooler, thermostat housing and some brackets to prep and paint flat black. While all of those where drying I cleaned the block and repainted it with original Mowog green paint and started reassembling everything with the new gaskets I ordered. I also installed a soft mount kit for the weber and bolted it back on. With the engine back together I moved to the front suspension. I pulled the lower arms off painted them and put new urethane bushings in. I also tried fitting my group 5 arches, but the fitment was horrible so I'm gona stick with the OEM black flares for now. Ive been dieing to take the mini out for a quick spin, but im gona have to wait cuz its raining again.

Comment

Im loving it man. Giving me some inspiration for my classic

Comment

That looks great. I've had a fair bit of track time in early Coopers and, even though I feel faintly ridiculous driving 'em (I'm 6ft 3in), they handle beautifully.

If ever you need any help getting parts from the UK, reach out.

Comment

Its been a while, but after seeing Ash's build I really felt the need to do some wrenching on my mini today. Started by welding up my exhaust and header because the clamps just weren't doing it for me and it was just my luck that I contacted the brake line and put a hole in it. I cut the hole out and fitted a compression union for a quick and easy fix and started to bleed the brakes. Also, started adjusting my suspension to get rid of my reverse rake. Only got one pic today, but I will charge up my camera and get some more tomorrow.

Comment

needs minilites

Comment

Not much of an update but I put the flares on a long with my rack after washing/waxing the car.

Comment

haha liking the "fuck your prius" sticker
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Great work man!
                          sigpic

Comment

i needed to bump this, any updates?
                            E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                            E36 M3 Mugello rot
                            GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                            https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/