No announcement yet.

Touring International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on the road and 3/4" lower up front=) Removing the wheels and starting to shave the bay this weekend=D
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Pics!

Comment

I'll get some crappy cell pics when I get out of work=)
        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Two days ago and very dirty (wash tomorrow?)

95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Two more crappy instagram pictures=D Going away for winter and under the knife shortly

95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Saw some flurries yesterday and decided it was time to change out my wheels, and raise it a bit, until I get my beater insured.

Last picture with this setup:

And now:

Looks so gross=( Can't wait for what is in store though.
              95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Car has been in storage for about a week and a half. Not enjoying driving the Mk3 over this. Needs to be low. Also, wheels haven't sold which is slowing up the process of me aquiring and refinishing my next wheels. I can't say what they are, but as is they will be 9" fronts and 10" rears. I'm looking into getting bigger lips to run 10" in front and 11" in the rear. If Not now, that'll be the plan eventually, if I can keep a set of wheels for long enough=P Pictures of my Style 5's up for sale.

95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Need to drive the Ti in the snow! it's too much fun not to drive it in the winter.

Comment

I drove it last year in the snow=) The salt did a number to it being rust free=( This winter it is getting the engine pulled and doing multiple tucks and shaving. Then the body work and new paint
                    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
                      I drove it last year in the snow=) The salt did a number to it being rust free=( This winter it is getting the engine pulled and doing multiple tucks and shaving. Then the body work and new paint
                      It's a weird thing for BMW's, some tend never rust and some just rust away for no reason, our Ti has been winter driven since 1st owner and there's no rust, I just wash it every weekend and do rust proof before winter.

Comment

I wanted to rust proof it but got lazy. Wish I would have now. Only two spots got rusty. The rocker has a small hole because salt got up inside the jack pad hole and rotted through. The other is a small blister where the body meets the hatch. Smack dab in the middle. Is your Ti stock?
                        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

I wanted to rust proof it but got lazy. Wish I would have now. Only two spots got rusty. The rocker has a small hole because salt got up inside the jack pad hole and rotted through. The other is a small blister where the body meets the hatch. Smack dab in the middle. Is your Ti stock?
                          Stock is a relative term.

It's a Canadian version of M-sport, we just call it sport, has everything incld LSD but without the M3 mirror and vented front rotors, so far it has:
                          BC coils
                          328i brakes
                          bunch of exterior bits incld euro tails, trimmed M3 exhaust

It's our grocery/winter/track car

Comment

Is that a 323ti then? We never got any inline 6 model and the 323ti is the only one that did I believe. Looks very clean. Did you put that m mesh grille in? I thought all M sport Ti's came with lux style grilles.
                            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Is that a 323ti then? We never got any inline 6 model and the 323ti is the only one that did I believe. Looks very clean. Did you put that m mesh grille in? I thought all M sport Ti's came with lux style grilles.
                              lol no, it's just a 318ti with M52 swap, the car was missing front M3 bumper so I had to buy an aftermarket one and I didn't bother with the lux style grille, it wasn't my thing, it looks good on sedans.

Comment

How long did it take to swap? I will be refreshing the m42 this winter and spending money on more form parts. Maybe a swap later. Its more of a form>function build right now.
                                95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X