No announcement yet.

Isuzu pickup race truck build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super advans have been installed pictures coming very soon after a good Cleaning
    The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• It's 400 ish for a golf mk 3 front lip in Australia so I decided to make my own together to see if I like it , can't wait to drop it another 4"
      Last edited by 4ussie; 10-02-2014, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Can't wait to see the advans! And the HUD!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Freaking sick truck dude! Love the new sidepipe I see! Sub'd for updates on that IRS!

Ever seen this guy?http://engineeredtoslide.com/ He's built an insane mini truck.
          -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
          '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
          '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Freaking sick truck dude! Love the new sidepipe I see! Sub'd for updates on that IRS!

Ever seen this guy?http://engineeredtoslide.com/ He's built an insane mini truck.
            -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
            '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
            '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Well I'm back with a flurry of updates.

My fuel pump kept running one evening and literally filled my motor and IC piping with gas, my intercooler was literally full! So we were going to repair all of those issues but things escalated quickly. I have a surprise coming to the engine bay but here's what I can reveal now.

Big thanks to my buddy Sean for always helping me dump time and money into this truck and keep me going. At the #hotgarbagegalleria we take garbage cars and make 'em beautiful and shit. He's also loved by OSHA

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Love the truck, cant wait to see where you go with this project. The progress so far has already been awesome. Stancey truck ftw
                95 ucf20. static, flatbelly, 18x11 18x12.5 lots of camber.

be my internet friend on the gram @thisisdalton

Comment

• Your screen name just killed me haha. By the way this truck will be in the show at SC6, and the mesh wheels are for sale for 200 in Tampa for anyone interested.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
                    Your screen name just killed me haha. By the way this truck will be in the show at SC6, and the mesh wheels are for sale for 200 in Tampa for anyone interested.
                    yoo can wait to see the truck at sc6. Mines nowhere near ready yet but i still like to go and drool
                    95 ucf20. static, flatbelly, 18x11 18x12.5 lots of camber.

be my internet friend on the gram @thisisdalton

Comment

• Looks damn good on the new wheels and that engine bay is sick, might have to come to SC6 to see it.
                      The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                      Originally posted by Dubway5887
                      I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Sr now! Stock turbo at the moment, made 250 and 260 torque. Pretty fun!

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Looking good

Comment

• Yoooo, trispoke brethren.
                            Yours look great.
                            IG: ossiep

Comment

• Blew the SR up and my accord transmission up, so the truck is getting a very legit yet simple SR build and in the mean time I found a new "daily"

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Cool daily bro. 240s are always fun. Hope to see more of the truck

Comment

Working...
                                X