No announcement yet.

Isuzu pickup race truck build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its coming along great man, it was good to see your truck at simply clean, hopefull your truck won't be the only one boosted next year.
    The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
    Originally posted by Dubway5887
    I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• pm'd
      IG dubmr2

Comment

• Blew the KA up! Photos soonish. Went well for a 100 doll hair long block. Showed that SR coupe a thing or.two. #wentindry on em.
        The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Sorry for the lack of updates, I will do a massive one tomorrow with photos, but basically I've gone through 2 motors and now the truck is receiving a built motor. More to come!

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Alrighty so at no point was luck on my side. I basically used two motors in a month. At this point i decided I need to sit down and build a motor. However, I would need a way to get around. Bring on the accord!

This cunt destroyer has all the options. It was picked up for a super steal. Now on to the truck.

Pulled the motor

The build:
            Possibly BC cams
            Supertech pistons
            Eagle rods
            Lightweight flywheel
            Upgraded pressure plate
            Clean ass block
            Balanced assembly
            Clevite bearings
            Rebuild my turbo.

After this motor build the next project is suspension. I need coils in all 4 corners.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• What are your plans for having independent rear suspension? Get that accord low=)
              95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Man I think my father is buying the car from me so it must remain stock haha. I debated a 240 rear subframe but now i may just 4 link a ford 8.8 or some other lsd axle that can take some abuse abd has an aftermarket.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• You could rock a H233b out of a pathfinder like im swapping into the hardbody, but it might be to wide for your bedside unless you do overfenders
                  When in doubt, cut it out...
                  http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• Hey man nice build. I need some help and advise on wheels. I have a 97 dakota and the only way to get nice wheels is to get adapters and they are 2 inches thick. I just need to know the offset I can run with new wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by whiteboy'sDakota View Post
                      Hey man nice build. I need some help and advise on wheels. I have a 97 dakota and the only way to get nice wheels is to get adapters and they are 2 inches thick. I just need to know the offset I can run with new wheels
                      You didn't say what size wheels or tires you plan on getting. Do some research on your own platform and learn about what it will take instead of just trying to get other people to do the learning for you. It's a much more rewarding process.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
                      Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• I wanna run a 18x9. 5 rim sorry didn't say that. And this is why I wanna ask the pros

Comment

• Originally posted by whiteboy'sDakota View Post
                          I wanna run a 18x9. 5 rim sorry didn't say that. And this is why I wanna ask the pros
                          the best thing to do is find a forum that is your kind of truck, because every truck would be different. if you know the offset of your wheels then you can use a offset calculater to get an idea of how the new wheels will fit
                          When in doubt, cut it out...
                          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• I'm getting back into updating this thread but in all honesty I'm just collecting sweet ass parts for another few weeks. Stay tuned

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Tbo!!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• This thing is nuts. Much respect

Comment

Working...
                                X