B(itchin')7 A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking legit

“ Driving down the road becomes a masterfully balanced ballet of dodging, looking ahead, and saying “oh shit.” "

- Mike Burroughs, Stanceworks

Comment

• well i emailed falken and got a fast response:

Mr. Braddock

The wire that you see is part of the bead cable, and has apparently dislocated. This is a warrantable condition, and we would like to send a UPS call tag to pick up the tire at no charge to you so that we can make a more detailed inspection and send the information to our parent company in Japan. We rarely see this type of failure, and want to notify their QA Department.
      Please let me know a street address where we can have UPS pick up the tire. They will bring a call tag with them and place it on the tire, then take it.
      Also, if you will fax me a copy of your replacement tire invoice), I will make a check request to refund the tire directly.
      Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Comment

• so basically Falken customer service FTW

Comment

• since its been awhile...

added the much needed roof rack for the bike and 11mm spacers in the rear

Comment

• Originally posted by vbrad26 View Post
            well i emailed falken and got a fast response:

Mr. Braddock

The wire that you see is part of the bead cable, and has apparently dislocated. This is a warrantable condition, and we would like to send a UPS call tag to pick up the tire at no charge to you so that we can make a more detailed inspection and send the information to our parent company in Japan. We rarely see this type of failure, and want to notify their QA Department.
            Please let me know a street address where we can have UPS pick up the tire. They will bring a call tag with them and place it on the tire, then take it.
            Also, if you will fax me a copy of your replacement tire invoice), I will make a check request to refund the tire directly.
            Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,
            I had missed this post. That is incredible customer service! If only every manufacturer was like that...

Comment

• ohh haaaii derrrr.
              drift

Comment

• oh herro
                i spy your bumper in the background of that last picture haha

Comment

• its been awhile

euromedian feature with most recent pics and mod list...

Comment

• Originally posted by vbrad26 View Post
                    its been awhile

euromedian feature with most recent pics and mod list...

http://euromedian.net/2011/04/11/benz-there-that/
                    Question? why do your rear wheels sit so far back in the fender wells, I have the same wheels on my b7 and the gap on either side of the fender is even where as in pictures it looks like yours sitts really far to the rear of your car? Maybe im just crazy? But I gotta know whats up?

Comment

• i actually do not know lol
                      but yeah you are right they are pushed back...
                      you got pics of yours? you can post them in here so i can see...

Comment

• better late than never lol even though you have already seen my car on AZ

Comment

Working...
                        X