Røvarin, Zic's e28 thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willis View Post
    Pull those fenders a bit. (Don't) Ruin them like me.
    Your car is still looking beautiful. Everything I wish mine was!
    I love your poke. But i want zero rubbing, so im gonna pull them a little bit.
    My 16x9 et8 don't rub at all, and my 17x10 et19 rub rim allot when the car is fully loaded, i only need to pull them around 2mm to be in the clear.

Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
    I can't decide if this is my favorite paint or if Polaris is.
    I personally love the paint.

Some photo dumping.

A house with grass on top if it. Don't think you guys have seen much of this. Its used as isolation.

-Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
      Awesome car man did you get that zender lip of bilgalleri?
      Oh, not the best of shapes. Did you buy them by the way? If it does have all the caps, we could trade centers.
      Thanks man!
      No I didn't, it was on the car when i bought it.
      I haven't bought them yet, but I'm still considering it. Yeah, we could do that someday

Comment

mmm this road looks like big fun to drive...

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by SDR View Post
          Thanks man!
          No I didn't, it was on the car when i bought it.
          I haven't bought them yet, but I'm still considering it. Yeah, we could do that someday
          Ah awesome.
          Done anything new to yours?

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
          mmm this road looks like big fun to drive...
          Oh yes it was

Got asked on another forum to post some pictures of the scenery so will post them here as well.
          Here are a couple more of the scenery.

The white you see there, is water being blown upwards, it was quite windy.
          -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

you live in a beautiful country and your E28 is amazing!!!
            Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

Wow, that scenery!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

From the pics above looks like u are alone over there,u own a house (with grass on roof) and a petrol station )

Comment

I love what you've done with this car. The scenery is amazing too. Must be a dream to drive around there in that car.

Comment

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
                    you live in a beautiful country and your E28 is amazing!!!
                    Thanks man, guess I don't really appreciated it like you guys do. Not when you see it everyday.

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                    Wow, that scenery!
                    Thanks! same goes to you, as said above

Originally posted by da_joint View Post
                    From the pics above looks like u are alone over there,u own a house (with grass on roof) and a petrol station )
                    Hahahah, well only about 48.000 people live here. So compared to everywhere else its really small. Tho we got our own language.

Originally posted by M M View Post
                    I love what you've done with this car. The scenery is amazing too. Must be a dream to drive around there in that car.
                    Thanks man, you should stay tuned to the upcoming stuff, should be right up your ally. I love driving this thing around
                    -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Very nice e28, and very nice scenery - it reminds me of northern Scotland

Comment

Thanks man.

new shoes, borrowed from a friend while i'm gonna reseal and repolish the acs.

Specs are, 17x8.5et13 205/40 and 17x10et15 225/45
                        -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

So, update time.

I started noticing oil spots under the car. Looked under it, the oil pan was leaking.

To get the pan of, the subframe needs to be moved, so up on jacks the car went and i started to take the pan of. Everything looking really fresh.

So, peaking into were the oil pickup tube is, i can see that someone has already welded it up before. I think its time to get a skid plate.

While the car is up on jacks. I got a hold of a fender roller, engine hoist thingy, spacers, 10liters of 10w-40 pennzoil, oil filter various other bits and pieces.

This is a picture of the rear fender, not good man. The wheel would rub when i had a fully loaded car, and it pisses me of. So time to start solving it.

Fender roller mounted, and ready to do the magic.

This is were the wheel started rubbing before, just the edge of the tire was the first ting to hit.

After some more rolling, i could tuck it this far before the lip started hitting.

More rolling, more tucking.

Another view.

Hard to see, but its the lip of the fender kissing the lip of the wheel.

More rolling. Starting to catch the drift? Its roll it a little bit, then test fit, and you just go back and forth with it. I don't wanna pull it too far, need to have it as close as it can physically can be.

Bleh, not even spacer for a credit card.

More rolling and fitting. This is were i left of for today, trying to fit the 10inch wheel.

So for fun, i tired to fit the 8.5" and this is what i got.

Its still spinning freely at this point.

haha, i love it. Looks like the car is trying to eat the wheel.

And a last one. The car will not be this low, I'm just making sure that the tires will spin freely under compression of the spring.

I will post more as work continues.
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

The fitment with that 10 is absolutely gorgeous!

Good work! And the pan scares me, I feel mine will be next. Really should get a skit plate.

(also! You have two sets of lights! Send me one please please please )

Comment

you should trade the 10s for 8.5s and slam the car so the whole car looks like that ^ beautiful...

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
                                The fitment with that 10 is absolutely gorgeous!

Good work! And the pan scares me, I feel mine will be next. Really should get a skit plate.

(also! You have two sets of lights! Send me one please please please )
                                thanks man
                                the previous owner had already lifted the engine, and i cant lift it anymore, because there will be no threads left
                                We could work something out, but i live were the A points, and shipping is really expensive.

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                                you should trade the 10s for 8.5s and slam the car so the whole car looks like that ^ beautiful...
                                haha, that would be awesome. But i'm gonna run the 10's for now.
                                -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Working...
                                X