No announcement yet.

Røvarin, Zic's e28 thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to mention the car was also used as a wedding car.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Perfekt!
      Jeg er selv på udkig efter en E28 og din er helt sikkert en kæmpe inspiration! Har siddet og kigget meget på den på bilgalleri
      Hvordan er M30B25 motoren? Er den hurtig nok?
      Btw, jeg er halv færing, min far er fra Vestmanna og jeg hedder Durhuus til mellemnavn

Comment

Perfect!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SDR View Post
          Perfekt!
          Jeg er selv på udkig efter en E28 og din er helt sikkert en kæmpe inspiration! Har siddet og kigget meget på den på bilgalleri
          Hvordan er M30B25 motoren? Er den hurtig nok?
          Btw, jeg er halv færing, min far er fra Vestmanna og jeg hedder Durhuus til mellemnavn
          Thanks for the nice words. Yeah, i don't follow the car much on bilgalleri, but its true it's on there.
          I would not call the engine quick, more of a cruieser. I'm looking for a B35 personally and some turbo bits, but that plan will be postponed due to personal reasons.
          Durhuus!!! Kill it with fire, Djurhuus is the best

Originally posted by superturbodiesel.com View Post
          Perfect!!!
          Thanks man!
          -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Bilgalleri i a shitty site anyways
            A B35 turbo would be sick! Is it legal to engineswap in Faroe Islands?
            Is your name Jón Djurhuus? My brothers name is Jon Durhuus
            And we all know Durhuus is the only way to go

I really want some Hartge splits from Bilgalleri (I think you have seen them) but they are 10" front and rear, do you think they will fit in the front?

Comment

Yeah, only good for the market place. I bought the AC Schnitzers from there.
              I'll do anything in my power to make the dream come true. I got everything planed out, the engine from Denmark because its the cheapest, most of the hardware from Pure Performance Factory over in Sweden, and plan is to run a miller W.A.R chip for tuning, so i don't have to go standalone. aiming for 400-500 "safe" whp. I know how much it will cost, but im saving up at the moment, and the unforeseen problem that just popped up will postpone the plan a year or two.

The engine swap is not legal, or well. There is no one that keeps an eye out for it, also since my car is a veteran car, it does not have to go to the inspection hall ever again, so I'm kinda free to do what ever i want to it.

Durhuus is a ripoff of the Djurhuus. All the great novelists and famous sheep thieves are Djurhuus yeah the name is Jón Djurhuus.

I want those too, i told him i had the cash on hand, but he did not wanna send them to Faroe Island. I even told him i was gonna be in Denmark, but he still would not sell me them... And i would make em fit
              -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

That's true, the market is pretty good.
                It's gonna be such a crazy build! I hope you will get it done.
                I never heard about that shop, but they have some awesome stuff. I'm building an E30 trackday car, so I will definitely be using that.
                How much have you calculated that it will cost?

Fuck it, I'm moving to Faroe Island! Since I'm only 21, I can't insure my car as a veteran, so I have to go to inspection every other year. But if I could register it as a veteran, I would have to do it every 8. year anyway, and then it had to be completely original, so I wouldn't even be able to lower it. Denmark is seriously the worst carcountry in the world.

Haha, sheep thiefs is the most Faroe Island-ish thing I have ever heard!

That sucks that he doesn't want to ship them to Faroe Island, but good for me
                That's the right attitude! If I buy them and can't make them fit, I'll ship them to Faroe Island

Comment

You're e28 is really beautiful
                  My VOLVO 855
                  http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37278

Comment

Looks so good man!
                    "A bad apple, like an unemployed macintosh"

Comment

Looks great man. Whats next on your list to do?

Comment

That's true, the market is pretty good.
                        It's gonna be such a crazy build! I hope you will get it done.
                        I never heard about that shop, but they have some awesome stuff. I'm building an E30 trackday car, so I will definitely be using that.
                        How much have you calculated that it will cost?

Fuck it, I'm moving to Faroe Island! Since I'm only 21, I can't insure my car as a veteran, so I have to go to inspection every other year. But if I could register it as a veteran, I would have to do it every 8. year anyway, and then it had to be completely original, so I wouldn't even be able to lower it. Denmark is seriously the worst carcountry in the world.

Haha, sheep thiefs is the most Faroe Island-ish thing I have ever heard!

That sucks that he doesn't want to ship them to Faroe Island, but good for me
                        That's the right attitude! If I buy them and can't make them fit, I'll ship them to Faroe Island
                        Faroe Island ftw when it comes to modding cars, but for everything else it not as good as many other Countries, its even more expensive to live here then its in Denmark.
                        The engine build will be around 90-100k dk. And that includes everything and using top notch quality stuff were it matters. and having a reliable engine.

Sheep thief's ftw!

Ill send you the money then you ship the wheels to me

Originally posted by 325 Classic View Post
                        You're e28 is really beautiful
                        Thanks man!

Originally posted by JHank View Post
                        Looks so good man!
                        Thanks man!

Originally posted by Nuts View Post
                        Looks great man. Whats next on your list to do?
                        Thanks man.

That list is HUGE! but first up is rust repairs, (front fenders + doors and rear valance).
                        then the other stuff is.
                        -full respray.
                        -new lips for the wheels.
                        -new set of wheels, something mono block.
                        -new engine (bigger one)
                        -turbo

But we will see how far i get with the plans, before i depart with the car.
                        -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                          Faroe Island ftw when it comes to modding cars, but for everything else it not as good as many other Countries, its even more expensive to live here then its in Denmark.
                          The engine build will be around 90-100k dk. And that includes everything and using top notch quality stuff were it matters. and having a reliable engine.

Sheep thief's ftw!

Ill send you the money then you ship the wheels to me
                          Is it really more expensive than Denmark? I live in Copenhagen, and I think it's ridiculously expensive here.
                          How old does a car have to be before it's a veteran in Faroe Island?

Well that's a shitload of money, but then again 400-500 safe whp rarely comes cheap.
                          I hope you keep the car long enough to go through with the project!

Yeah, that's usually how it goes. You can trust me, I'm from Faroe Island too, so there is quite a big chance that we are related
                          I just spoke to the guy with the Hartge wheels, and apparently they are 9,5" ET25.

Comment

Is it really more expensive than Denmark? I live in Copenhagen, and I think it's ridiculously expensive here.
                            How old does a car have to be before it's a veteran in Faroe Island?

Well that's a shitload of money, but then again 400-500 safe whp rarely comes cheap.
                            I hope you keep the car long enough to go through with the project!

Yeah, that's usually how it goes. You can trust me, I'm from Faroe Island too, so there is quite a big chance that we are related
                            I just spoke to the guy with the Hartge wheels, and apparently they are 9,5" ET25.
                            Yeah it is more expensive :/
                            The car has to be 25years old and in 100% stock condition, but afterwards you can mod it as you want

yeah, its some serious cash. But i don't wanna be nervous that the car is gonna break down. I always try to do it 100% correct the first time, if you don't you end up screwing your self over.
                            I still want those wheels, wanna get them for me?
                            -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                              Yeah it is more expensive :/
                              The car has to be 25years old and in 100% stock condition, but afterwards you can mod it as you want

yeah, its some serious cash. But i don't wanna be nervous that the car is gonna break down. I always try to do it 100% correct the first time, if you don't you end up screwing your self over.
                              I still want those wheels, wanna get them for me?
                              That's pretty awesome I actually just found out that the laws here are pretty relaxed when the cars are from before '84. I just bought an E28 525i from '83 this weekend, and I can legally tune it to 343 hp

I get that. And it cost the same to fix a shitty tuned engine three times as it does to build a good one the first time .. or maybe not, but I still get why you wanna do it 100% the first time.

I think I wanna get them for myself, but if I decide not to I can probably get them for you. Or maybe if I buy them and I'm not happy with them, we can trade for the AC Schnitzer?

Comment

really love this color...very nice on E28,looks very classy...

Comment

Working...
                                X