Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This just keeps getting better and better man. Also I would leave those wheels that copper color, it really suits the color of the car
    THanks man the wheels got painted silver tho

Originally posted by AtlantisTouring View Post
    Fantastic build! Epic car and awesome wheels, i've also built a set of RC041's for my e36
    Oh awesome, sourced your lips from image? I got mine from there. Also are you machining the centers?

Originally posted by fackinsteve View Post
    bump

Sorry for the late update, but the car has been "finished" for about two - three months. Just been driving around, and not been too active on the froums.

I installed all new window trim.

the lower trim is a BITCH to get in right, but loads of soapy water and plastic tools and help from a friend was the solution.

This is how i've been driving around. Alot of unseen work is in these photos, alignment, new window washer components, fixed the antenna, central locking and various other few bits. Next phase will be to get the RC041's on. and maybe just maybe a m5x swap.

Ended up buying an 07 kawasaki ninja zx6r. Such a blast to drive, so I've not given the car too much attention lately.

Here is a picture of it.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• ooooh, that's sexy Can't imagine the amount of hours put into this.. Nice bike too

Comment

• So so bitching!

Comment

• Long time since i posted in here, mainly been posting stuff on ig.
          But the wheels are mounted and so is the pfeba spoiler.

Missing the center waffles, so if anyone got any in europe, hit me up.
          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Was wondering where this car had gone the other day=( Looks killer!!!
            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• 6 month update? Certain a few of us would welcome some new info on your fantastic build!

Comment

Working...
              X