Cressida Wagon in San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
    Maybe a CVVT 1jz in the near future? Good gas mileage, and great power for the price.
    If I do a swap, it'll be a 1UZ for dat V8 sound, and for the fact that I can buy a complete, running LS400 for about a grand as a donor. I get the engine, the harness, and any smog/evap controls required to make it CARB legal, plus the hubs and brakes if I wanna go 5 lug down the road, and a rear subframe so I can ditch the solid rear axle.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Fehlio View Post
      If I do a swap, it'll be a 1UZ for dat V8 sound, and for the fact that I can buy a complete, running LS400 for about a grand as a donor. I get the engine, the harness, and any smog/evap controls required to make it CARB legal, plus the hubs and brakes if I wanna go 5 lug down the road, and a rear subframe so I can ditch the solid rear axle.
      We all know that even when you do that swap, the referees will try to find a way to fail you anyway.

They love domestics, **** any import.

Couldnt you just swap it and pay $200 for a "special" smog?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Oh yeah, TRD toscos would look so dope on this.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

As for wheels in the future, I'm currently leaning toward Work Meister S1 or SSR Professor SP1, probably 17x8 +35. I'm happy with the current wheels though, and there's more stuff I wanna do before I drop a few grand on a new setup.
          I just want a bunch of lip, hence the massive offset.
          Hahahah wow this couldve ended horribly with you ordering 3k stock spec wheels expecting a bunch of lip. Thank god for the internet am I right

Car is looking good

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Haha, for sure. I would have probably done a quick googling just to be sure.

Thanks!

Comment

Maxed out my camber plates at -2.45 degrees, and I'm happy with the end result.
              if I'm correct you can get more camber out of that. spin the gold part 180* and you'll have access to more threaded holes so you can slide that top hat further.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

Ive seen this wagon on Mira Mesa blvd, and by popeyes before. If you ever see a blue wagon on steelies.. thats me! haha also from Mira Mesa. Nice wagon, was plannin on going air for the rear as well since its a solid rear axle, hows the ride on those T3s?

Comment

Originally posted by SDE30 View Post
                  Ive seen this wagon on Mira Mesa blvd, and by popeyes before. If you ever see a blue wagon on steelies.. thats me! haha also from Mira Mesa. Nice wagon, was plannin on going air for the rear as well since its a solid rear axle, hows the ride on those T3s?

What kind of wagon do you own ?OP I have also seen your cressie rollin around Mira Mesa. I spotted you when rolling in my buddies Benz wagon! Mira mesa is under wagon attack. There is also a super clean BMW wagon the guy is local to Mira Mesa as well.
                  C280 Build Thread
                  C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                  E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                    What kind of wagon do you own ?OP I have also seen your cressie rollin around Mira Mesa. I spotted you when rolling in my buddies Benz wagon! Mira mesa is under wagon attack. There is also a super clean BMW wagon the guy is local to Mira Mesa as well.
                    I drive a blue cressida wagon, and the bmw wagon is my
                    Homies ive rolled to the fuddruckers meet with him. And ive seen you with your homeboy dominic that rolls in his benz wagon, and ive seen your benz all over jade coast and kirby i think.

Comment

Working...
                    X