My ED6... weekend racer on a budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.Doban View Post

Thanks, buddy! You're so full of awesome! Super happy you got Gretta back on the road!
    For now

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

poop, take me for a ride before you put the other motor in and sell it.
      Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

F*ckin nice work

Comment

Thanks a heap for all the compliments, guys! Means a lot, you know?

Okay so I got the other cylinders honed out and cleaned the block off just because I'm anal and bare aluminum is just... AMAZING.

Then I dug some slugs out from my spare parts pile...mountain.

They were pretty crusty looking so I pulled the rings off and cleaned them up.

I couldn't for the life of me get a ring off this one. It was so crusted on. So it's soaking in ATF for the night.

Here's the head that's going on as well as the intake and one of those cranks there. Don't know which one yet. (There's a third one somewhere)

And here she is ready to wish you a Happy Whateverdoesntoffendyou. I dislike snow.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

Originally posted by M.Doban View Post

And here she is ready to wish you a Happy Whateverdoesntoffendyou. I dislike snow.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

So I got up early yesterday because I only had an hour or so to work. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE. Let me tell you.

Doing some cleaning.

So the goal for the morning was to plasti-gauge the mains.
              Spec is .0009 - .0017

Tighter than that...

More loose than that. Looks like it's all good, kids! (So were the other four mains.)

Lens flare time.

Builds:

Comment

Lovin it man!
                Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

I love this so much

Comment

Thanks guys. You're awesome.

So I have done no work on the new engine because of finals and lack of motivation. But we did get a Christmas tree!

I'm also making another uke. I like this one a lot better. It's seriously so much fun to work with wood as opposed to steel. It's just different. I love it. (There's no bridge or strings in this photo but they're on now.)

Builds:

Comment

I **** finals as well lol

Comment

awesome awesome build man makes me miss my 91 lsvtec si hatch yours is my favorite color mine was black... i will admit rear wheel is amazing but please please dont strip this car down to go to a 240.. theres really nothing you can do to a 240 to be different.. if your gonna get rid of your amazingly fast and nice hatch atleast go to something worth it

Comment

This is great! I have a spare F from when I put my new one in and you're inspiring me to build my old/extra one!

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                            This is great! I have a spare F from when I put my new one in and you're inspiring me to build my old/extra one!
                            Do it! All these Honda engines are so cheap to build. I bought a complete ring/bearing/main bearing/full gasket kit for 100 dollars. There's not reason not to throw yours together!

Builds:

Comment

Hats off to you dude. Would have loved to do something like this when I was 15

Love these little cars and with the power you're running, makes this one of the coolest ED6's about

Click for the Phokus Build Thread

Comment

Awesome build man! Can't wait for your 240 build!!

Comment

Working...
                                X