• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• or you could just continue to drive it
    Originally posted by Stupid Kid
    You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

• I keep coming back to this thread. And when I do, I always start from the beginning. Great work, especially since I want to learn to weld.

Great job. Too bad I dont live in the states to see this in person.

Comment

• It returns...

My new wife is amazing and understanding of my love for this thing and has given me the okay to get back into it.

For this coming season the car will be converted to a hydraulic transmission (opposed to the awful cable clutch it has now). I have acquired a transmission, bracketry to mount the clutch master cylinder to the pedals, and a new pedal set is on its way (the strength of the racecar pressure plate destroyed the old clutch pedal). I only need a new clutch disk to match the new transmission. The car will then be tuned with higher boost and race fuel. I want a ten-second car so freaking badly...

Pictures to come!

She lives on...

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

• I have waited so long for an update. I can't wait to see it run 10s.
          The Calm Before the Storm
          My db7 Daily Whip Build
          @PennyBoi

Comment

• for a moment I thought you said hydraulic SUSPENSION and I was SO stoked
            Originally posted by Stupid Kid
            You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by floatingdino View Post
              for a moment I thought you said hydraulic SUSPENSION and I was SO stoked
              Thought the same thing.

I got all excited too and then I was like awww

Comment

• Let me know when you get the free time to work on this and I'll head down!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• I've been lurking this thread a while ago and i read all of it till the unmounted tranny post(02-20-2014) but then didnt ever check it again, until today.

It's seriously one of my favorite(if not the absolute favorite) builds on this site and i basically registered just to tell you this.

I'm surprised about the great news about your car and your personal life, congrats for both.

>>> Facebook (O \ . / O) Instagram (Oo=V=oO) Shop <<<

Comment

• Wow just went start to finish in one go... Yeah it's a lazy Sunday haha. This thread was honestly one of the most enjoyable I've ever gone through. Very cool to get a glimpse into someone's life over such a long period and see how things change.

As for the car, there is nothing I'm not a fan of. I'm not a Civic guy by any means, but do think this one is very cool. Perfect mix of form and function. Rock on man!

Comment

Working...
                    X