No announcement yet.

My ED6... weekend racer on a budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, man. Keep the B-series. Make more power. Have more fun. That's how I look at it I guess.

Thanks again for the kind words!

So I made this video today because none of you know what my car actually sounds like yet that's one of my favorite parts of this car.

Sorry, I don't know how to do it right...
    Last edited by M.Doban; 04-23-2015, 01:15 PM.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

• Love this hatch more and more with everytime I ope this thread

Comment

• My face when I heard that exhaust

Comment

• I just went through all 20 pages and I have to say your dedication and sense of style on this car was quite incredible. A very good friend of mine has had his turbo EF hatch since he was 15 and I have only heard lore of such a beast since his resides in Oregon. But you have shed the light by showing of this beautiful car, most impressive. Im sad to hear that she will be put away for some time, but congrats on everything else, some very exciting stuff going on for you. I too will be putting my buick away for a few years far before I got to finish everything on it. Subscribed for sure for whenever another post comes up!!

------------------Buick Grand National Build--------------------

--------------The War Wagon W124 E320 Wagon----------

Comment

• Originally posted by Azrial89 View Post
            I just went through all 20 pages and I have to say your dedication and sense of style on this car was quite incredible. A very good friend of mine has had his turbo EF hatch since he was 15 and I have only heard lore of such a beast since his resides in Oregon. But you have shed the light by showing of this beautiful car, most impressive. Im sad to hear that she will be put away for some time, but congrats on everything else, some very exciting stuff going on for you. I too will be putting my buick away for a few years far before I got to finish everything on it. Subscribed for sure for whenever another post comes up!!
            Woah. Alright. That was cool. You the man. Thank you so much for all those kind words. I hope one day you get your GN finished just how you like it! But we all know our cars will never be done no matter what we do to them

Also, umm, I GOT ENGAGED. It's the coolest thing ever. I now have the most wonderful fiancée, a full time job in the city, a house that we'll be renting come November, and tons of wedding planning to do. It's actually really fun! God is hella good. Keep it real, guys.

Builds:

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Doban View Post
              It's sorta falling apart too.
              Time for some wide wheels, insane camber, some notching and cutting, and an expression of no regrets. If it's just sitting around, and the shell is coming close to needing crazy work that you don't seem OVERLY motivated to do judging from your text at least, might as well have some good ol' fun with it. You can stuff that swap into any shell, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
                Time for some wide wheels, insane camber...
                Except that would look unbelievably awful.

Builds:

Comment

• Tiny wheels>everything ever.

Comment

Woah. Alright. That was cool. You the man. Thank you so much for all those kind words. I hope one day you get your GN finished just how you like it! But we all know our cars will never be done no matter what we do to them

Also, umm, I GOT ENGAGED. It's the coolest thing ever. I now have the most wonderful fiancée, a full time job in the city, a house that we'll be renting come November, and tons of wedding planning to do. It's actually really fun! God is hella good. Keep it real, guys.
                    Congrats dude!

Comment

• Welcome to the engaged life. Give it a couple months and you'll both be ready for it to be over.

The planning side of things that is.

Comment

Except that would look unbelievably awful.
                        This is why we are friends.
                        Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        Welcome to the engaged life. Give it a couple months and you'll both be ready for it to be over.

The planning side of things that is.
                        As a fellow been-there-done-that person, I can say that this is 100% accurate. But I promise that it's all worth it.

Glad to hear things are going well for you, dude.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I cant wait to get my ED6 running again
                          "Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

THIS GL-10 IS PRETTY COOL!

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

Comment

• Wow I did things!

I'm back for one last blast I guess. I just couldn't put the car away without one more race day.

So over the course of this week I changed all the fluids, switched over to GM Syncomesh gear oil now that I confirmed my welded transmission case isn't leaking, and did MANY other little odds and ends that just needed done for a successful race day (for those that care, things like adjusting my full throttle switch, re-calibrating to O2 sensor, and fixing a minor start-hesitation issue).

I dug my oooooollllddddddd (like 6 years old) drag tires out of the shed, got my race tools together, and strapped my fiance's bike to the top for teh lolz.

I went out on the street and opened her up for the first time in a long time and UGH OMG I MISS THIS CAR.

I'll get some in-car footage tomorrow. I love you all. Deuces.

Builds:

Comment

• I love this thing.

Why was it sitting for so long?

Comment

• its alive!!!

we knew you couldnt stay away. excited to hear how it goes buddy.
                                then i smash yo corolla

Comment

Working...
                                X