No announcement yet.

The bavarian beast. ( my E30 sleeper )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did that bicycle hood ornament come from?
    <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

Wow, this thing it's looking really good bro!! I love the 318 seats it really changed the feel of that interior. This all remiss me of the stuff i still need to do interior wise. I **** not having all my component not lit/dim. What kind of system is that?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by mr.e30 View Post
        Obviously i dont expect people to go ape shit, but iv seen better responses to shitty e34s with removed suspension just so people can go low, wtf is that about. Removing ur suspension rusting the bonnet and stickering half the car doesnt make it nice it just makes it a pure shit bucket
        We don't actually like this.

Nice e30...

Comment

Haha thanks guys. Im pretty happy with it. My DTM back box and rear spacers will be here next week. Also i need to see about getting coilovers, the front is too high and i **** it, E90 top mounts may be on the cards but il see. Doing some engine bay work tomorrow so il post up.

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
            Wow, this thing it's looking really good bro!! I love the 318 seats it really changed the feel of that interior. This all remiss me of the stuff i still need to do interior wise. I **** not having all my component not lit/dim. What kind of system is that?
            System is a vibe slick SR 12"
            alpine shelfs,
            kenwood footwells and some shitty 1990s head unit that came in the other E30

check

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FUQg-pqJPM"]Blasting warhead out my new E30 sound system - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Wow it's so crisp! ..i need tweeters bad lol

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Where in aberdeenshire you from mate?

Comment

I just bought myself an 87 e30, same color as yours and I'm also 19 so I'll be watching with interest. I will say as far as having a more active build thread, everyone I've seen is usually more than a paragraph or two with pictures. Maybe wait a bit and post more big updates instead of smaller ones? Up to you man, looks good so far.
                  1997 Jeep Cherokee, 33's, 4.5 inch lift *gone but not forgotten*

1994 Acura Integra *gone and totally forgotten*

1987 BMW 528e *rip lil homie*

2010 Subaru Impreza

insta: @georgiebrums

Comment

Yeah its sweet man! I need another amp and a new head unit though, but all in good time.

Diamantschawz ftw dude, you got a build thread up yet?
                    I dont care my main build thread is on Mightycarmods anyway
                    I stay outside of Huntly dude, you stay near aswell??

Comment

Working...
                    X