Clear All

• SUX :p

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• I envy your ride so much
      I sent a shout out of your car on my build

Comment

• Hey i know i am a little late on the draw with this question but i have a 99 grand prix gt and i was wondering where you bought your struts for the car waay back in the beginning of the thread? im looking to drop mine too but cant find anywhere to buy something like them.

Comment

• Originally posted by enicho38 View Post
          Hey i know i am a little late on the draw with this question but i have a 99 grand prix gt and i was wondering where you bought your struts for the car waay back in the beginning of the thread? im looking to drop mine too but cant find anywhere to buy something like them.
          you can get them from this guy. zzp sells them too but they just re-sell what this guy provides. Hes a really nice dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakerdd View Post
            you can get them from this guy. zzp sells them too but they just re-sell what this guy provides. Hes a really nice dude.

http://arrautmotorsports.com/grand-prix/
            Thanks man! I have been looking for something to lower my 99 Grand Prix sedan and this looks like it would work great!

Comment

• So I have a sad update. I'm transferring schools for spring and money is tight right now but going to be real tight in a few months. That and I've been letting this car distract me from school and everything else for too long and its about time I focused on getting out of college. So the car is going to be put back to stock suspension probably starting on Monday so I can pay the bills :/ I'm going to try my best and get a few really good photos before I tear into it. Coils might be in the future once I know everything is covered and I won't be selling everything else on the car just yet, but who knows.

Comment

• damn

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                  damn
                  I know man, it sucks. I'm just unsure of how easy it will be to find a job once I transfer and I have to pay for everything. I decided to only take out a loan for tuition this year to try and keep my debt down and pay for rent and books and my parking pass etc. on my own. It's already been stressing me out and its going to be a lot harder than I thought to keep up. I guess if I knew that I was guaranteed a job paying the same amount then I wouldn't have to sell anything but I'm just nervous about the whole situation

Comment

• Kind of a bummer you're parting this, but you are doing it for the right reasons. I wish I had saved more money while going to school so I didn't have so many loans. It really fricken sucks now.

I'm almost at the same crossroads as you, except I am trying to buy a house. It's a hard decision.

Good luck with school man.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Well my parents actually thought it was a bad idea and told me not to part it out, or at least for right now. I really don't want to take it apart, I'm just real nervous about paying for rent though but I'm managing okay right now. and theres a possibility to transfer for the same company but I won't know that until its closer to when I have to move. I just thought my parents would be all for it but it'll be my fall back plan if things don't turn out right. I know i've been wishy washy about selling and parting out and all of that before, its just a really tough decision especially because its about the only thing that I own.

Comment

• -_-^^^

I hope this work out

Comment

• That sucks man. I hope you find another job. Im in the same boat as you. But my situation isn't as drastic. Paying for school and books suck. But its for the greater good. Good luck.

instagram: @keenanhaye

Comment

• Almost back to square one. Reminds me of the day I got my license It rides so much different, like a water bed sort of

Comment

• You could have left it as it was and lived out of your car, or in a friends closet. It's actually not that bad.

Don't look at is as an end, but as a fresh start.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Thats true, its how I'm trying to look at it. Plus less loans means cheaper loan payments hopefully and the quicker I can get back into another project.

And for sleeping in my car, I was checking this out at one point just for camping but it could work!

Comment

Working...
                                X