vlavlo turbro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
    I'm sorry for the confusion there. Certainly not legally.
    word. I'll bring the gats

Comment

• Yep. Pretty much exactly that hard.
      I’ve had too many cars to list and most of them sucked.

Comment

• just read all ten pages this is the most belligerent bro ass thread in this entire forum, swag
        Bagged Rabbit

Vortex is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Thagodeus View Post
          just read all ten pages this is the most belligerent bro ass thread in this entire forum, swag
          Who the are you?

I'm home. Alex and I are going to hang out. I had a gas leak. I fixed it. My battery is constantly dead. I'm charging it. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Volvosome View Post
            Who the are you?

I'm home. Alex and I are going to hang out. I had a gas leak. I fixed it. My battery is constantly dead. I'm charging it. That is all.
            pimp. come hang tomorrow.

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

• Originally posted by BrandonMcKiernan View Post
              pimp. come hang tomorrow.
              where at cool guy?

Comment

where at cool guy?
                wherever you want hit me up tomorrow if your not busy buddy

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

Who the are you?

Nobody. Just a random.
                  Bagged Rabbit

Vortex is better

Comment

• Originally posted by forloveandglory View Post
                    Needs to be on this fancy new page.

Comment

• I'm just gonna add this to my list of favorite stance¦works builds.

My mom had one of these (a little newer, single headlights) and I literally had her drop me off a block away from the movies when she took me. Now I feel terrible. Lol.
                      Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.
                      Check out my Bowling Pin Shift Knobs!
                      My Mighty Max build
                      My Honda turd build

Comment

DISCLAIMER: this update is a combo of 3 or 4 updates from other forums. and now that this place is back up, im putting them all into one update. so that is why things might seem, off.

so the beach was so kick ass.

and now that im back you all get an update. be thankful.

k so its done! obviously. it airs up and down and its so fun.

it rolls aired all the way out. but it doesnt drive like that the problem is that the driveline is hitting the body. so i im going to have to drop it, find where its hitting, and beat that chit out with a hammer :hitler

i also have yet to hook up all the sensors and put the interior back together. planning on doing that (in the stupid rain) today.
                        and i have pictures for youz.

the tank!

these are the new tie rod ends i put in or at least one of them.

all down

front all the way up

rear all the way up with a nice blurry picture

all the way up

this is what i have to deal with when i work in the garage.

how do you fix 28 year old body panels that are water damaged and splitting? duck tape and staple gun boi.

dont know how much longer the front flaps are going to last....

what has been happening to the front left fender lip

and what that fender is doing to that tire.

all the way down

got some groceries, in my grocery getter, i brought my own bags....

at the height ive been driving at

took like 15 minuets to get into this

planning on grinding off the fender lips tomorrow. i also got some 1/4 universal spacers that will hopefully fit so i can put the front salads on.

and portland trip today means....

feast your eyes on some pure un cut sessy!

and here are some new
                        discount underwear. because i know you nutted.
                        it was awesome work for sure. Some of the pics are not working so please check them but I believe there is lots to learn from you. Thanks again for sharing your work out
                        Last edited by WilbertColon; 05-06-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• As Joaquin phoenix would say, "i'm still here"

Well as I am sure you have all noticed nothing has happened to my car in quite some time. It gets hard to work on it when it is under a car cover 170 something miles away at your moms house and you're going to school. But some things are about to happen in the near future.

I've got quite a few plans for the car. But I'm starting with this.

Willis bought this seat a few days ago when I was in town for a short amount of time and I was able to convince him to trade it to me for my camera and lenses (and the super rare cord that connects the camera to the computer).

It is a recaro CSE

it matches my interior almost perfectly. It will take very little fab work to get the bracket to fit in the vo. It has all sorts of adjustments (pictured below). And they work. I just need a new relay since willis managed to break it in the two days he had the seat.

If anyone has a relay or knows where I can get one let me know.
                          The only down side is this one rip that is not that big at all.

Things will be slow but I am trying to get things going on this car again and I will keep all you internet people updated as often as possible.

Comment

• Is that like a lazy man racing seat for a grandma car?
                            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Rad lazy boy Recaro.

We need more car pictures, Dingus.

Comment

• Max I need you to just shut up.
                                Volvo Build Thread
                                Bmw Build Thread
                                Toyota Build Thread
                                zanebonk instagram
                                Tumblrrrr

Comment