Clear All

• Moar
    Check out my Alfa restoration here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...7WzTiNj8Xy6C4A

Comment

• I'm working on it.

build thread?

Comment

• god i love this car. only thing i'd change is the headlights to euro lights, but different strokes for different folks. still doesn't take away from the beauty of it all.
        Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

• I completely agree, I saw a set of French headlights with fog lights on eBay not to long ago, but I passed them up. Maybe some day

build thread?

Comment

• the white one is a 6.3 300sel

build thread?

Comment

• Where the hell is that?????
              52 Ford f1
              62 Pontiac Bonneville
              69 300SEL6.3 x 2

Comment

• Awesome pictures, maybe its time to pull that coupe out of there and slam it
                Check out my Alfa restoration here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...7WzTiNj8Xy6C4A

Comment

• wish there was a graveyard like that down the road from me

car is looking sweet btw
                  W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• it's in the most ghetto part of asbury park nj, they have been sitting behind that fence for years, at one point some were covered. one of the guys across the street was telling me some comes around that lot every now and then. i've never been able to get in touch with the guy that owns them.

thanks

build thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by w201e34 View Post
                      god i love this car. only thing i'd change is the headlights to euro lights, but different strokes for different folks. still doesn't take away from the beauty of it all.
                      this comment, plus my new found dislike for the crosshairs (they just don't look classy. You know?) plus ebay on my ipad while i poop and some ex-russia country i'm getting biluxs

build thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
                        this comment, plus my new found dislike for the crosshairs (they just don't look classy. You know?) plus ebay on my ipad while i poop and some ex-russia country i'm getting biluxs
                        i support this.
                        Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

• The car is working great besides two small issues it doesn't shift into overdrive till like 80mph which is very annoying and still needs to be addressed. Also my v2 can't hit presets so if I'm at 80 psi in the rear and drop it to 50 it completely airs out then up to 100 and then slams back down. At first it was funny that it would do that I would get a chuckle out of it at lights and whatnot. Now I just have cruise preset and aired out preset and don't mess with it much hopefully I can take my trunk apart and call airlift about it soon. Plus sometime in the next few weeks I have to get radiator repaired and figure out some kind of rear shock solution. I've been trying to drive heavy footed and the rear wheel hop around turns is bananas

build thread?

Comment

• Ugh.... hold on let me change my pants real quick... k well now it looks like i have to purchase a older gen benz as a daily till i can rip her appart... cuz your ride is to damn nice man! keep it up!

SILVIA BUILD! ==>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44686

Intagram: @DaHawaiiKid_ClassicAura

Comment

• thanks man.

build thread?

Comment

• build thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X