Clear All

I love this build.
    2002 Mercedes C240
    1997 Chevy S10

Comment

Bags of potential, definitely one to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
        It's an old picture but just C notch it in case you do bags or anything. Do it once and never worry about it. I had a friend of mine with a shop do it, having a solid frame is really important, something I wouldn't chance. If you back half it that's even better though. I wouldn't back half it if you're staying static.

I want to stay static, but want to go lower, and don't really want to cut in to the bed, its a hard life I'm not sure what I'm doing with the rear yet
        Instagram : TRASHEDTEG

Comment

They certainly do things differently in Kentucky.

Please, for the love of God, have someone fix your rear "notch" in the frame. That is dangerous beyond words.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

They certainly do things differently in Kentucky.

Please, for the love of God, have someone fix your rear "notch" in the frame. That is dangerous beyond words.

will it make you feel any better if i say I'm not driving it that way?

Comment

Comment

There's been a lot of weird cars popping up lately. I like it! Awesome truck with a lot of potential. Would rather see this than the cookie cutter builds. Just fix what everybody has already told you.

Sent from Tapatalk for Android

Comment

Thanks, Right now I'm dealing with some burnt wiring from a bad Auto Zone battery. I would **** to see wiring be the thing that killed this truck,

Comment

i like this
                    [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                    instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

I was wondering what happened to this truck, I like everything but that notch, it just looks to ..... sketchy. Illusive fabrications makes a bolt in notch for not to much and you could weld it in and have the piece of mind its strong enough, don't take it as h*te cause I probably would have done the same thing, lol.
                      The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                      Originally posted by Dubway5887
                      I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

I'm not happy with the notch either. It's not how i wanted to do it. I was listening someone older and had more gray hair than me. This is / was a project truck. I lost the tittle before it was transferred it to my name. So that and the unknown wiring issue i dont know if it will ever make it on the road.

Comment

Working...
                        X