No announcement yet.

Saving a Porsche. Vr6 Turbo power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very excited! Could you go into some detail when you put the engine in about how to make sure everything is lined up straight?
    Originally posted by JC.
    'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Tail section showed up. one tail light is mint, one cant be used and im hoping the center section can be polished and saved. at $400 new i dont want to buy one. also my boy Jeremy was a life saver having the tail part of the wiring harness laying. this will make wiring the back up much easier now that i dont have to chase plugs down

If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

More parts ordered, more on the way including this Tech art wing

If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

this is crazy business. i'll be checking in on it!

Comment

Definitely curious to see the outcome. Subscribed.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
            you sir, win this battle.
            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

This is gonna be way cool, looking forward to progress!

Comment

Toooo cool. Sub'd

Comment

Well in for more of this

Comment

Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
                    While not a fan of the engine swap, It is interesting,
                    kinda my thought. vr6's belong in mkII's. I wonder what the weight difference is between an iron block vr6 and an aluminum case flat 6 933 motor.
                    ....you stink like new car....

Comment

Originally posted by Digital K View Post
                      kinda my thought. vr6's belong in mkII's. I wonder what the weight difference is between an iron block vr6 and an aluminum case flat 6 933 motor.
                      vr is 90lbs lighter

Comment

this is gonna be dope

nhoJyauQ/John Quay

E36 Vert Build

Instagram @nhojyauq

Comment

Trans is here. G50 5spd. I bought this trans with a bad nose cone since i needed to use a 964 nose cone anyway i thought i would save some money. well anyone i found who did have one wouldn't part ways with it so after $700 a nose cone was sourced from porsche germany and now the trans is nearly complete. hoping to get motor built and cleaned up and try and mock it up within 2 weeks.

Comment

this is insane. subscribed.

thanks for doing something different.

Comment

Originally posted by bradp@adaptecspeedware View Post
                              vr is 90lbs lighter
                              cool. should throw off the 911's handling characteristics even further.
                              ....you stink like new car....

Comment

Originally posted by Digital K View Post
                                cool. should throw off the 911's handling characteristics even further.
                                thats great Kris. you haven't had one good thing to say about the build and i havent said anything up until now. wtf is the point of you following me around to continue to do so? do you personally have a problem with me? if so lets handle it in person if you do. you've owned a porsche for like what 3 months and now you're an expert on how the car handles? get real dude. my goal is to go fast, go low and have fun. i really thought we were cool but you're showing me otherwise. its a shame, i was really hoping to hit EW's this yr.

Comment

Working...
                                X